Jump to content


Putting This Here! "Trailer Park Boys" Are On Tour! Who's Going? I AM! BUBBLES!


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

I can't wait for it to rain on my Audi this winter so I can scoop up some rain water into a plastic cup and add some KOOL AID to it.  LOL!

I LOVE "KOOL AID!"

Signed,

ACCEPT

Seriously!

If you humans who waste your time reading my crap then you need to listen to me.  GET THE NEW ACCEPT!

I DON'T EVEN THINK DUCK HAS IT YET!!!

The Japanese first pressing comes with a T SHIRT!

JAPAN KNOWS HOW TO ROCK!

Sponsored Post

#22 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 02:04 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

Oh shit! I have the clap!  LOL!

:laughing guy:   :lol:


I would prefer to "Feel Like Making Love."

Signed,

BAD COMPANY

That's ME!


LOL

I think I can't top this post!   :lol:

You won, Earl!


It depends on who's on top V.

#23 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

kidding of course.

You know me.  I live for the PUN.

Gonna pull the trigger of my............................


LOVE PUN!


LOL!

#24 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

KISS ME KISS ME KISS ME.....


THE CURE

#25 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:09 AM

"Just Like Heaven" V

#26 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 02:07 AM, said:

KISS ME KISS ME KISS ME.....


THE CURE


:kisshug:        :kisshug:      :kisshug:

#27 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:25 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 02:04 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

Oh shit! I have the clap!  LOL!

:laughing guy:   :lol:


I would prefer to "Feel Like Making Love."

Signed,

BAD COMPANY

That's ME!


LOL

I think I can't top this post!   :lol:

You won, Earl!


It depends on who's on top V.


:spitwater:     :spitwater:

#28 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

kidding of course.

You know me.  I live for the PUN.

Gonna pull the trigger of my............................


LOVE PUN!


LOL!


I know, I know, I know!!!   Hahahahahaha...

I Looked At You

Signed

The Doors


:P

#29 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

"Just Like Heaven" V

Seven Thunders

Signed

Dokken

:D


#30 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3732 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 20 September 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

I wasn't aware of this until I saw this thread today and now I've got tickets. Weeee!

Hey man, the Trailer Park Boys say the F word all the time!  Just like me so!  YES!  I am happy for you!!!  I can't wait to see these guys too!!!!  FUCKK YES!

I've sen them once and they cuss like drunken sailors, but, unlike this board, I find it hilarious.

#31 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 20 September 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 20 September 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

I wasn't aware of this until I saw this thread today and now I've got tickets. Weeee!

Hey man, the Trailer Park Boys say the F word all the time!  Just like me so!  YES!  I am happy for you!!!  I can't wait to see these guys too!!!!  FUCKK YES!

I've sen them once and they cuss like drunken sailors, but, unlike this board, I find it hilarious.

Guilty as charged.  FUKK IT!  :fistbump:

Or as Bubbles would say....  "That's FUCKY!"

#32 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83475 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:39 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 September 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

I am so excited!  The Trailer Park Boys are coming to Oakland on December 3 2017!  I just bought a ticket!
Are any of you other Rush Freaks interested?  Are you going????

Watching the "Trailer Park Boys" movie now!  It's been years!!!

It withstands the test of time!!!

RUSH SIGHTINGS AND SOUNDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I will be that dork.

I will go to the show in a Rush shirt.

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?
Earl once dressed up as Elvis on a trip to Vegas. He was supposed to be seeing CATS but he ended up playing the Sands Hotel for 64 days. His Hound Dog encores were legendary!

#33 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 20 September 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 September 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

I am so excited!  The Trailer Park Boys are coming to Oakland on December 3 2017!  I just bought a ticket!
Are any of you other Rush Freaks interested?  Are you going????

Watching the "Trailer Park Boys" movie now!  It's been years!!!

It withstands the test of time!!!

RUSH SIGHTINGS AND SOUNDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I will be that dork.

I will go to the show in a Rush shirt.

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?
Earl once dressed up as Elvis on a trip to Vegas. He was supposed to be seeing CATS but he ended up playing the Sands Hotel for 64 days. His Hound Dog encores were legendary!

LOL!  Damnit Duck!  This was our little secret!!  Now many who read this will have serious "Suspicious Minds" about me!!  Hell most already do!!

#34 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83475 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 09:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 20 September 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 September 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

I am so excited!  The Trailer Park Boys are coming to Oakland on December 3 2017!  I just bought a ticket!
Are any of you other Rush Freaks interested?  Are you going????

Watching the "Trailer Park Boys" movie now!  It's been years!!!

It withstands the test of time!!!

RUSH SIGHTINGS AND SOUNDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I will be that dork.

I will go to the show in a Rush shirt.

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?
Earl once dressed up as Elvis on a trip to Vegas. He was supposed to be seeing CATS but he ended up playing the Sands Hotel for 64 days. His Hound Dog encores were legendary!

LOL!  Damnit Duck!  This was our little secret!!  Now many who read this will have serious "Suspicious Minds" about me!!  Hell most already do!!
Aye! :smoke:

#35 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 20 September 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 09:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 20 September 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 September 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

I am so excited!  The Trailer Park Boys are coming to Oakland on December 3 2017!  I just bought a ticket!
Are any of you other Rush Freaks interested?  Are you going????

Watching the "Trailer Park Boys" movie now!  It's been years!!!

It withstands the test of time!!!

RUSH SIGHTINGS AND SOUNDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I will be that dork.

I will go to the show in a Rush shirt.

Heck weren't there Bubbles sightings in the LA FORUM parking lot before the very last RUSH show ever?
Earl once dressed up as Elvis on a trip to Vegas. He was supposed to be seeing CATS but he ended up playing the Sands Hotel for 64 days. His Hound Dog encores were legendary!

LOL!  Damnit Duck!  This was our little secret!!  Now many who read this will have serious "Suspicious Minds" about me!!  Hell most already do!!
Aye! :smoke:

Aye mate!

#36 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

Master Mate

#37 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

LOL

#38 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

Master Mate



:laughing guy:     :lol:

#39 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

Master Mate



:laughing guy: :lol:


:banana: :wub:

#40 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15609 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:22 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

View PostVerena, on 20 September 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 20 September 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

Master Mate



:laughing guy: :lol:


:banana: :wub:


" ... And you know what it is!". (Marillion)       :pokercards:      :sundog:       :wub:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users