What Crazy Rush Fan Spent 300 USD On The R40 2015 Meet And Greet Photo Or The R40 2015 Concert Photo???

RUSHHEAD666

So RUSH is the new KISS in marketing?

If you were a millionaire and could afford it, would you buy a RUSH VAULT filled with 10 cds of rare live stuff with three RUSH action figures and other collectibles inside? Delivered right to your house by Geddy, Alex and Neil????

You would get to hang out with RUSH in the privacy of your own home for 2 hours!! You could invite 25 of your closest friends! Heck, have a BBQ! Have a keg! If you have a guitar or a bass or even a drum set handy you might even get to jam with them in your very own garage!!

It would be 150K! That would be 50K per band member since Gene is getting 50K! Simple math!

WOULD YOU DO IT IF YOU COULD AFFORD IT?????

I had to do it. I've spent a lot more on RUSH stuff in my life. I had to get the LA FORUM shot of the panoramic view behind all of Neil's kit! Hell I was far stage right on Alex's side. Third row then moved into front row.

Had to do it. Last show!!! EVER!

If you were a millionaire and could afford it, would you buy a RUSH VAULT filled with 10 cds of rare live stuff with three RUSH action figures and other collectibles inside? Delivered right to your house by Geddy, Alex and Neil????

You would get to hang out with RUSH in the privacy of your own home for 2 hours!! You could invite 25 of your closest friends! Heck, have a BBQ! Have a keg! If you have a guitar or a bass or even a drum set handy you might even get to jam with them in your very own garage!!

It would be 150K! That would be 50K per band member since Gene is getting 50K! Simple math!

No......the price gouging bastards can go f**k themselves ;)

• Like 2

My sentiments exactly but I phrased it differently, as seen in my previous post :hail:

I've helped make them wealthy enough, and they've given me plenty music. And that will do.

Right. At this point, there's nothing they can release (besides unreleased studio material) that I would spend money on. We have access to multiple live versions of most of their songs. Perhaps the long-unreleased T4E live footage, but maybe not even that. If they unearthed footage from the whole ESL concert, I'd be all over that.

• Like 4

I've helped make them wealthy enough, and they've given me plenty music. And that will do.

Right. At this point, there's nothing they can release (besides unreleased studio material) that I would spend money on. We have access to multiple live versions of most of their songs. Perhaps the long-unreleased T4E live footage, but maybe not even that. If they unearthed footage from the whole ESL concert, I'd be all over that.

I was wondering why the ESL footage is shorter than the album. :)

Some of the material on ESL was recorded on the previous tour. But yea, additional footage would be nice!

• Like 1

Some of the material on ESL was recorded on the previous tour. But yea, additional footage would be nice!

I meant the concert video. It wasn't the whole show from the MP tour.

• Like 1

I meant the concert video. It wasn't the whole show from the MP tour.

Ah, got it.

Yes, a substantial live offering(I WANT BELLS AND WHISTLES THOUGH, a la Crimson) would be great. Or a tour with Ringo on drums & kazoo.

• Like 1

Yes, a substantial live offering(I WANT BELLS AND WHISTLES THOUGH, a la Crimson) would be great. Or a tour with Ringo on drums & kazoo.

If his work on Yellow Submarine is any indication, I see no reason why Ringo couldn't handle the vocals for all of 2112 and Hemispheres. No brainer.

• Like 4

If his work on Yellow Submarine is any indication, I see no reason why Ringo couldn't handle the vocals for all of 2112 and Hemispheres. No brainer.

Octopus' Garden is a carbon copy of Natural Science, you're damn straight it's a no-brainer.

I smell a petition.

Could be the dog too though. It's been raining.

• Like 2

"Beat The Bastards!"

ACCEPT

How much will you pay to have Neil ignore you and retreat back into his bus/have his man friend come out to threaten you?

HAHAHAHA! Hey AW! That experience was FREE! Although no one came after me when Neil retreated like a recluse spider onto his bus!

Once he closed the bus door on my I simply turned and walked away and caught up with my ex and my ex brother in law.

An amazing negative experience.

Again, I would rather take that memory to the grave than stand in line in a generic meet and greet to see Geddy and Alex. JMO

• Like 1

Absolutely buddy! I'm sure I've paid for all of Neil's bikes and his mortgage over the last 30 years. LOL

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

I know they have no "b-side" recordings or demos of songs never released but I thought they had a ton of live recordings inside their "Vault." Was this just a rumor or will it become a reality?

I thought RUSH would eventually release a "VAULT" Box some year.

I am probably in the photos from Newark and MSG (fourth row center both shows), but I wouldn't pay $300 just to see if I'm visible in the crowd. Well maybe for Babba Booey and his cohorts in the front row at MSG directly in front of me by 3 rows. What I'd really like is any footage from the crowd of the moment where I was supposedly on the big screen at MSG. I was told about it but didn't see it at the time and I don't even know which song it was, so I'll probably never get to see it.
  • Like 2