Do women love men with beards or do they prefer a clean shaven guy?

treeduck

Do women love men with Beards?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do women love men with beards?

• Yes, I'm a woman and I prefer a man with a beard myself and most women I've known have done as well.
    • No, I'm a woman and I prefer a man to be clean shaven and most women I've known have done as well
    • I'm a woman and I like a big bushy beard on a man
    • I'm a woman and I only like stubble or a clean shaven look
    • I'm a woman and I like a short neat beard
    • I'm a woman and amazingly I love men with a patchy, uneven, weak-looking beard
    • I'm a man and in my experience women do like men with beards
    • I'm a man and in my experience women don't like men with beards, they prefer a clean shaven guy
    • I'm a woman and I like both beards and a clean shaven appearance
    • I'm a man and in my experience women appear to not have a preference in this area

I dislike beards but not as much as I dislike mustaches.

Why do men grow mustaches? It makes no sense. You still have to shave and now you have to groom something as well. I mean at least if you grow a beard you don't have to shave which i can understand.

• Like 3

Why do men grow mustaches? It makes no sense. You still have to shave and now you have to groom something as well. I mean at least if you grow a beard you don't have to shave which i can understand.

• Like 1

Me too!

I like stubble or clean shaven guys.

• Like 4

I like a guy with a neatly trimmed van dyke.

I like a dyke with a neatly trimmed...oh never mind.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/29/12/36B35B4A00000578-3713120-image-a-1_1469791087266.jpg

:eyeroll: I should've known someone would take that and run with it.

• Like 1

My husband has had a mustache for a long time- he had to compete with some of my favorites! :P I like facial hair as long as it is not TOO long and neatly trimmed. Just me myself, I don't like the stubble thing- it is scratchy and looks sloppy, IMO. I can't understand why it is so popular! :LOL:

YES for these guys- :heart: :heart: :heart:

JZRzeKqm.jpg CgaFZRvm.jpg dKtkO9Am.jpg

NO for these guys-

tvnhHxB.jpg tBXTPb8m.jpg nuU5Utqm.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

when i first got together with my wife, i had the mustache. then one day she said I looked like dr. phil. bye bye mustache and it never came back.

Now she throws hints that I should grow a goatee and shave my head.

Then if I bought a Hummer, the Asshole transformation would be complete. not happening.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 3

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/quiz/11059_1213488140452_500_271.jpg

• Like 1

when i first got together with my wife, i had the mustache. then one day she said I looked like dr. phil. bye bye mustache and it never came back.

Now she throws hints that I should grow a goatee and shave my head.

Then if I bought a Hummer, the Asshole transformation would be complete. not happening.

Yeah, if you bought a hummer, your wife would probably not be too happy about it.

• Like 2

My wife nearly cried when I had to shave my beard for my last job. The second I got fired, she was like, "Yay! You get your beard back!"

I feel her pain. Every time my husband has to transition to a new project at work he usually shaves off his beard (the aforementioned van dyke). To which I take to calling him Baby Face. Not that I have anything really against it, that's how he was when we first met. It's just 23 years down the road and quite a few pounds gained later, it's a little more disconcerting. I'm always happy when he grows the beard back. YAY!

• Like 1