Do women love men with beards or do they prefer a clean shaven guy?

treeduck

Do women love men with Beards?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do women love men with beards?

• Yes, I'm a woman and I prefer a man with a beard myself and most women I've known have done as well.
    • No, I'm a woman and I prefer a man to be clean shaven and most women I've known have done as well
    • I'm a woman and I like a big bushy beard on a man
    • I'm a woman and I only like stubble or a clean shaven look
    • I'm a woman and I like a short neat beard
    • I'm a woman and amazingly I love men with a patchy, uneven, weak-looking beard
    • I'm a man and in my experience women do like men with beards
    • I'm a man and in my experience women don't like men with beards, they prefer a clean shaven guy
    • I'm a woman and I like both beards and a clean shaven appearance
    • I'm a man and in my experience women appear to not have a preference in this area

I have had 3 husbands and all had facial hair, the latter two having full beards. I've always had a thing for beards. On some men it serves to hide a weak chin and also gives me a bit of the "bad boy" vibe. I detest the stubble look. It looks lazy, like the man didn't have the nerve to grow a full beard but didn't want to shave. Not a fan. I don't really mind whether it's neat or shaggy, I just like the look and the feel.

All this time I thought you were a guy! :codger:

Safe assumption. It's a Rush board after all.

HEY!! :rage:

Alien Girl I want you to know that I love ME! :hi:

I have had 3 husbands and all had facial hair, the latter two having full beards. I've always had a thing for beards. On some men it serves to hide a weak chin and also gives me a bit of the "bad boy" vibe. I detest the stubble look. It looks lazy, like the man didn't have the nerve to grow a full beard but didn't want to shave. Not a fan. I don't really mind whether it's neat or shaggy, I just like the look and the feel.

Treeduck I want you to know that I love that you love YOU.

• Like 1

Treeduck I want you to know that I love that you love YOU.

Excellent!

It's not a beard, it's tactical face armor.
  • Like 1

Funnily enough so did I!

I must look more closely at the member's info under the avatars.

I thought you were a guy for 10 years!

It's not the first time I've been mistaken for a guy.

Funnily enough so did I!

:o

• Like 1

Funnily enough so did I!

Jeez, guys. I post how much I lust after Geddy and you think I'm a guy? Is it because of my superior verbal skills? Taste in music? What does this say about your gender stereotypes? Just because I'm well educated and/or like hard rock doesn't make I a guy. Nope, just checked, I'm not.

No, I'm an idiot who doesn't pay close attention.

Funnily enough so did I!

Yep. True story.

Funnily enough so did I!

Yep. True story.