Do women love men with beards or do they prefer a clean shaven guy?

treeduck

Do women love men with Beards?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do women love men with beards?

• Yes, I'm a woman and I prefer a man with a beard myself and most women I've known have done as well.
    • No, I'm a woman and I prefer a man to be clean shaven and most women I've known have done as well
    • I'm a woman and I like a big bushy beard on a man
    • I'm a woman and I only like stubble or a clean shaven look
    • I'm a woman and I like a short neat beard
    • I'm a woman and amazingly I love men with a patchy, uneven, weak-looking beard
    • I'm a man and in my experience women do like men with beards
    • I'm a man and in my experience women don't like men with beards, they prefer a clean shaven guy
    • I'm a woman and I like both beards and a clean shaven appearance
    • I'm a man and in my experience women appear to not have a preference in this area

I never have and never will be a hipster twattish bearded man-bun f***er

Good for you! They likely don't think much of your look either.

I'm not vain enough to have a "look", at least not one I've given any thought to.

What I do know beyond any doubt though, is that skinny jeans do not look good on men, no matter how slender they are

Women on the other hand........

I love skinny jeans and many disagree with you. I have bitemarks to prove it ;)

Do women fear you??

I'm not vain enough to have a "look", at least not one I've given any thought to.

What I do know beyond any doubt though, is that skinny jeans do not look good on men, no matter how slender they are

Do women fear you??

I tried some skinny jeans on once. My legs are thick so there was that issue. Also, I'm no Ron Jeremy but dammit if the goods weren't snug as hell in there!

• Like 2

Do women fear you??

I tried some skinny jeans on once. My legs are thick so there was that issue. Also, I'm no Ron Jeremy but dammit if the goods weren't snug as hell in there!

Get stretch skinny. Topman do a really great pair and they conceal the goods modestly and comfortably.

Do women fear you??

Get stretch skinny. Topman do a really great pair and they conceal the goods modestly and comfortably.

Yeah? Even if they do that for the goods, I don't think they looked good on me.

I'm not a fan of baggy jeans either.

I think I like the boot cut or regular fit jeans best.

My wife used to say she liked how it looked but didn't like how it felt. I liked smooching her, so I shaved my face to the best baby's-ass extreme I could manage.

I have rugby players legs, which many women also love...before I became happily married, I too had the bite marks to prove it :-)

I'm certainly a sucker for a good beard on a man :wub:

That being said, I think that it depends on the man. Some faces are just better-suited to have stubble or be clean-shaven...and I'm fine with most anything that suits the fellow if he's comfortable.

I'm definitely more comfortable with my facial hair than I was without.

I always try to keep it neat and trimmed

Adult male lions are supposed to have beards. It's part of their mane.

:LOL: True

That being said, I think that it depends on the man. Some faces are just better-suited to have stubble or be clean-shaven...and I'm fine with most anything that suits the fellow if he's comfortable.

Your facial hair is most excellent, My_Lion! :yes:

Why thank you http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

How long will it be before the spinoff thread of asking men if they prefer long or short haired women turns up?

I'd be interested to see how that works out .

I think it's easy to guess: the majority of men prefer long hair on women.

Personally, as long as it's clean and doesn't smell like it's been drenched in hair spray, I don't care. Long hair, short hair, curly, straight, Afro, whatever...

While generally speaking I prefer long, it all depends on the girl.

Plus, I mustn't forget the huge impact the short-haired villainess Ursa had on me when I first saw Superman 2 as a kid....yeah, I'm a sucker for a bad girl in boots :drool: ...she could kick me like I was an astronaut on the moon

sorry ...where were we? :outtahere:

:LOL:

My experience has been that men can get a whole lot of emotion tangled up in a woman's hair. I have red hair reaching almost to my knees, and I find that it garners attention from older men in particular. A number of them have claimed to seldom see women with long hair anymore ( :huh: ), and they often take the opportunity to reminisce about the past. Sometimes their stories are interesting, and sometimes they're heartbreaking.

One elderly gentleman implored me to never cut my hair since "a man will always be faithful to a woman with long hair." (If only that were true :facepalm: )

Perhaps the most heartbreaking story happened when I was on vacation, standing at a body of water with my hair blowing in the wind. I stood there for ages as it's my favourite place and I was overcome, then I noticed a man watching me. When I was through with my moment and turned to leave, he started a conversation by complimenting my hair. Apparently it reminded him of his late wife's long, red hair; he apologized for watching but said he never thought he'd get to see "her" hair again. She had loved a spot near to my favourite one but he didn't like the trip from their home, so they rarely visited. He told me that since her death, he'd cycled through there every day. That man was filled with loneliness and regret, but he said that watching my hair blowing wildly while I looked out over the water really helped him in terms of reconciliation. Hopefully it did--I've since returned there several times over the years without seeing him.

Aw, that's both a sad and a beautiful story http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0063.gif
  • Like 1

I have had 3 husbands and all had facial hair, the latter two having full beards. I've always had a thing for beards. On some men it serves to hide a weak chin and also gives me a bit of the "bad boy" vibe. I detest the stubble look. It looks lazy, like the man didn't have the nerve to grow a full beard but didn't want to shave. Not a fan. I don't really mind whether it's neat or shaggy, I just like the look and the feel.
  • Like 1

I have had 3 husbands and all had facial hair, the latter two having full beards. I've always had a thing for beards. On some men it serves to hide a weak chin and also gives me a bit of the "bad boy" vibe. I detest the stubble look. It looks lazy, like the man didn't have the nerve to grow a full beard but didn't want to shave. Not a fan. I don't really mind whether it's neat or shaggy, I just like the look and the feel.

All this time I thought you were a guy! :codger:

• Like 1

Love me, love my beard. Just sayin'.

Funnily enough so did I!

I must look more closely at the member's info under the avatars.

Funnily enough so did I!

I thought you were a guy for 10 years!

• Like 1

Your facial hair is most excellent, My_Lion! :yes:

Why thank you http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

You're very welcome; it's the truth! http://i.imgur.com/ZWWAr2g.gif

• Like 1

Funnily enough so did I!

Jeez, guys. I post how much I lust after Geddy and you think I'm a guy? Is it because of my superior verbal skills? Taste in music? What does this say about your gender stereotypes? Just because I'm well educated and/or like hard rock doesn't make I a guy. Nope, just checked, I'm not.

• Like 1

Funnily enough so did I!

Jeez, guys. I post how much I lust after Geddy and you think I'm a guy? Is it because of my superior verbal skills? Taste in music? What does this say about your gender stereotypes? Just because I'm well educated and/or like hard rock doesn't make I a guy.

I can't tell if your post is sarcasm or not.

Funnily enough so did I!

Jeez, guys. I post how much I lust after Geddy and you think I'm a guy? Is it because of my superior verbal skills? Taste in music? What does this say about your gender stereotypes? Just because I'm well educated and/or like hard rock doesn't make I a guy. Nope, just checked, I'm not.

No I think it was the car avatar that fooled me! :16ton:

Funnily enough so did I!

Jeez, guys. I post how much I lust after Geddy and you think I'm a guy? Is it because of my superior verbal skills? Taste in music? What does this say about your gender stereotypes? Just because I'm well educated and/or like hard rock doesn't make I a guy.

I can't tell if your post is sarcasm or not.

Neither can I! I do love fast cars. I just got several books about vintage race cars and Lambos so I am wishing I had more money and a big warehouse.

• Like 1

Safe assumption. It's a Rush board after all.

• Like 1

Safe assumption. It's a Rush board after all.

HEY!! :rage: