Gene Simmons will deliver his new box set to your home for $50,000!

treeduck

I don't want him in my house. He's on a list of people I never want in my house.

:LOL:

Who are 3 other well known people on your list? :popcorn:

Well, I'm just compiling it now. The thought of Gene in my house prompted me to start the list.

Rest assured that no one on here will be on the list. Well, except

• Like 1

I would be happy to part with a few dollars to have Shannon Tweed visit for 2 hours.

:)

shannon-tweed.jpg

After Gene's been there about a million times? Ugh no way. :facepalm:

They can't all be virgins duck! :hail:

So you'd go there then eh??

:LOL:

I think she is amazing and beautiful!

I love her in "Detroit Rock City." One of the best films ever made!

Anyway I have a quick story for all of you Gene and KISS fans on the Board.

One of my best friends and his wife were in Beverly Hills like 12 years ago. Just walking around on Rodeo.

They went into this cool little two story shopping center and jumped into the elevator.

Upon entry Gene and Shannon raced into the elevator with them.

My buddy couldn't believe his eyeballs. He said Gene And Shannon were like little kids. Filled with energy and flirty. Hugging and talking up a storm. Having a great time together!

My buddy and his wife didn't say anything and gave them their privacy!

I think they are truly in love. But then again that was over a decade ago.

• Like 1

When you think about it this is a work of foolproof genius, totally evil, but genius. The KISS fanbase has a collectors mentality, it's full of people who will buy anything KISS related, so as ridiculous as it seems there will be some fans who will pay the $50,000. Fans who have enough money and need to have every bit of KISS merchandise will come out of the woodwork. There may be a dozen of them may even be 20 of them, but even if there's only 1 or 2 that's still $100,000 for a shitty box set that's worth about $50. And if he gets 20 suckers that's 1 million for some shit he found in the attic. Gene is like a drug dealer exploiting the addict's weakness. He charges $50,000 because he knows some fans will pay it.
  • Like 1

When you think about it this is a work of foolproof genius, totally evil, but genius. The KISS fanbase has a collectors mentality, it's full of people who will buy anything KISS related, so as ridiculous as it seems there will be some fans who will pay the $50,000. Fans who have enough money and need to have every bit of KISS merchandise will come out of the woodwork. There may be a dozen of them may even be 20 of them, but even if there's only 1 or 2 that's still $100,000 for a shitty box set that's worth about $50. And if he gets 20 suckers that's 1 million for some shit he found in the attic. Gene is like a drug dealer exploiting the addict's weakness. He charges $50,000 because he knows some fans will pay it.

As usual Pat, I agree with you 100%.

Gene will cash in for sure. He is going to fly all over the world man. It's not just a North American deal. Gene will make a huge profit.

Pat, I know this is a public forum and I could pm you instead, but you know me man. I am a HUGE COLLECTOR! I've tried to be a RUSH completist for over 30 years!

I am a big Japanese CD collector. I am a huge Star Wars figures collector since 1995.

I love the collecting of box sets.

However that being said, I have watched the Gene videos. I have seen the stuff that Gene is throwing into the Vault. It's more like a SHITE FAULT!

Dude, That fukking Gene figure is JUNK. The vault itself looks like a piece of shit. I can't believe the swag Gene is throwing into that hollow vault.

The only thing I want to hear are the LOVE GUN demos with the Van Halen brothers.

Otherwise it's just audio shit.

That being said, I am not bashing Gene. He truly is a Rock And Roll Marketing Genius.

Good for him to make money even if it is tacky or greedy.

Free Enterprise is something I believe in. Thank GOD I have my own thriving business with my father.

I've been in business with my dad for 20 years. So i get it.

Good for Gene.

I think Gene deserves every penny he makes.

Who cares if many of you narrow minded Rush Zombies hate him and his lyrical writing abilities and bass playing. Still a LEGEND.

Don't be mad. Don't be jealous or angry at Gene.

Perhaps you, young Rush Forum Member can get off your ass and build yourself an EMPIRE one day.

I'm a nobody, yet I do the "BEST I CAN." NOT RUSH!

Love,

QUEENSRYCHE

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Let just say you have the 50 k to blow only it could be any living rock artist coming over for 2 hours and bringing 50 years worth of their unreleased material ...who ya got?

I'm going with sir Paul

• Like 3

About 14 years ago I jammed with a guy trying to put together a band, who had won 15 million or so in the lottery during the 80's. He was an insane KISS fan. I could see him doing doing it. He seemed ti have set himself up well with the $$.

• Like 1

Let just say you have the 50 k to blow only it could be any living rock artist coming over for 2 hours and bringing 50 years worth of their unreleased material ...who ya got?

I'm going with sir Paul

I'd say either McCartney, George Harrison, or Prince.

• Like 1

I'm going with sir Paul

HAHA! A GIVEN!!

NEIL PEART!

Don't care about the money! Fuckk I met him in real life and he did everything to me that I expected.

Alas,

NEIL!

• Like 1

This may get me banned from TRF, or at least shunned by many fine members of this community, but...I never liked Kiss!

Rod in Toronto? When did this happen?

HAHAHA! I love you ROD! I don't care that you don't like KISS! I LIKE YOU!

I've been trying to get banned on here for 11 years! LOL!

I'm going with sir Paul

HAHA! A GIVEN!!

NEIL PEART!

Don't care about the money! Fuckk I met him in real life and he did everything to me that I expected.

Alas,

NEIL!

What did Peart do?

Gene Simmons's other band is coming to my hood in the near future. But I already saw him with Kiss last year at an outdoor festival. The Cult opened for them. Now I've seen The Cult in 2 different cities. Edited by Boots

I'm going with sir Paul

HAHA! A GIVEN!!

NEIL PEART!

Alas,

NEIL!

What did Peart do?

My new wristband says..... What Would Neil Do? WWND!

• Like 1

I would be happy to part with a few dollars to have Shannon Tweed visit for 2 hours.

shannon-tweed.jpg

You damn well that there are people in Rush fandom, some right here on TRF, who would do that in a minute if it was Geddy, and it would be just as stupid then.

As for Tweed, she looks terrible and has more plastic in many parts of her body than a big Lego set.

http://topcelebritysurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Shannon-Tweed-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

shannon-tweed.jpg

You damn well that there are people in Rush fandom, some right here on TRF, who would do that in a minute if it was Geddy, and it would be just as stupid then.

As for Tweed, she looks terrible and has more plastic in many parts of her body than a big Lego set.

http://topcelebritysurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Shannon-Tweed-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

I'm the stupidest Rush fan on the planet.

I would pay to hang with Neil for two hours.

I can't help it. I will never change.

I love Geddy and Alex and I am sure hanging with either of them would be a hoot. Especially Alex.

But for me it's Neil.

Forever and always.

shannon-tweed.jpg

Oh man, how we all love critics of the way people look - esp considering that the closest thing to a photo of yourself you've ever posted was your Heinrich Himmler avatar

The pic on the left of Shannon Tweed is from 1981 for f**k's sake

Edited by Lucas

shannon-tweed.jpg

Oh man, how we all love critics of the way people look - esp considering that the closest thing to a photo of yourself you've ever posted was your Heinrich Himmler avatar

I think she's HOT in both pics!

• Like 1

shannon-tweed.jpg

Are you Jewish or something? Holy hell, let it go. I know I'm unattractive to almost everyone and ain't going to plasticize myself to change. I don't give a shit when the left picture was taken, it's the picture on the right that shows much of her plastic surgery. The rest of it is in areas only Gene gets to see and it's all disgusting.

shannon-tweed.jpg

Are you Jewish or something? Holy hell, let it go. I know I'm unattractive to almost everyone and ain't going to plasticize myself to change. I don't give a shit when the left picture was taken, it's the picture on the right that shows much of her plastic surgery. The rest of it is in areas only Gene gets to see and it's all disgusting.

Do I have to be Jewish to think Himmler was a repugnant individual?

Do I have to be Jewish to think honoring or respecting him is wrong?

I don't give a shit if a 60 year old former model gets plastic surgery.

• Like 1

shannon-tweed.jpg

Fordgalaxy, it doesn't matter what a person looks like .. If you were to post a photo of yourself, I'd "like" it .. The unattractive part you speak of is what can't be seen in a photo ..

I think that was sort of the point you were trying to make with the plastic surgery