Jump to content


The Body Electric vs. Countdown?


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: The Body Electric vs. Countdown? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

The Body Electric vs. Countdown?

  1. The Body Electric (20 votes [58.82%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 58.82%

  2. Countdown (14 votes [41.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Texas King

Texas King

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1401 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Like them both, but Countdown more.

Sponsored Post

#2 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21687 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Like both but TBE for the win. Love the story and the bass in it.

#3 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3409 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Countdown. But TBE is also great.

#4 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 214 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southeastern Michigan
  • Interests:Family, music, sports, outdoors, photography and lots of other cool stuff I forgot to mention...

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

TBE by 1001001...

#5 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83021 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:16 PM

Countdown crushes The Body Electric like an Irma storm surge smashing a Barbuda shack to splinters!

#6 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10511 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

yep, Countdown for me

love that synth break

#7 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

The Body Electric.

Countdown sucks.

#8 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 33738 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Cali
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

The Body Electric, I love both songs a ton thou!! :)

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 29809 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:58 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Countdown crushes The Body Electric like an Irma storm surge smashing a Barbuda shack to splinters!

Countdown vs The Body Electric

Posted Image

#10 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83021 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:02 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Countdown crushes The Body Electric like an Irma storm surge smashing a Barbuda shack to splinters!

Countdown vs The Body Electric

Posted Image
Aye!

Who has the best armour Doc Doom or Stark?

#11 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 29809 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:03 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Countdown crushes The Body Electric like an Irma storm surge smashing a Barbuda shack to splinters!

Countdown vs The Body Electric

Posted Image
Aye!

Who has the best armour Doc Doom or Stark?

Better looking? Doom.
More versatile? Iron Man.
More durable? Iron Man.

So as you can see, Countdown wins.

#12 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83021 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 10 September 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Countdown crushes The Body Electric like an Irma storm surge smashing a Barbuda shack to splinters!

Countdown vs The Body Electric

Posted Image
Aye!

Who has the best armour Doc Doom or Stark?

Better looking? Doom.
More versatile? Iron Man.
More durable? Iron Man.

So as you can see, Countdown wins.
Aye... :hail:

#13 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3624 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

BE wins easily. Coundown is just hokey to me. Never got into it.

Edited by HemiBeers, 10 September 2017 - 07:14 PM.


#14 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 68926 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Never really liked TBE till the CA tour...great live song!

#15 Alien Girl

Alien Girl

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1798 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Event Horizon
  • Interests:Interests?...I have no interests...I'm not an interesting person. Very one dimensional...like cardboard...or toast.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

#16 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 29809 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

Well Ms. Girl, Countdown currently holds 7 candles to TBE's 10

#17 Alien Girl

Alien Girl

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1798 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Event Horizon
  • Interests:Interests?...I have no interests...I'm not an interesting person. Very one dimensional...like cardboard...or toast.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:49 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

Well Ms. Girl, Countdown currently holds 7 candles to TBE's 10

Pfffffttt....

#18 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21687 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

Well Ms. Girl, Countdown currently holds 7 candles to TBE's 10

Pfffffttt....

Yeah that means it's winning.

#19 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 29809 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:09 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 10 September 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

Well Ms. Girl, Countdown currently holds 7 candles to TBE's 10

Pfffffttt....

Yeah that means it's winning.

Yeah it's winning but it's not like this is a deserved ass whipping like Xanadu vs Rivendell should and would be. Polls aren't often this close.

#20 Alien Girl

Alien Girl

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1798 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Event Horizon
  • Interests:Interests?...I have no interests...I'm not an interesting person. Very one dimensional...like cardboard...or toast.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:14 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 September 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 10 September 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 September 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostAlien Girl, on 10 September 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

What?!  Countdown doesn't hold a candle to The Body Electric.  TBE is awesome.  Countdown is just ok.

Well Ms. Girl, Countdown currently holds 7 candles to TBE's 10

Pfffffttt....

Yeah that means it's winning.

Yeah it's winning but it's not like this is a deserved ass whipping like Xanadu vs Rivendell should and would be. Polls aren't often this close.
It's not a competition.

Oh, wait, yes it is!

Win-ning...Punk. :poke:

Admittedly, TBE is no Xanadu...but  it's still a damn sight better than Countdown.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users