2017-18 Football/Soccer thread

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#61 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Wisla 1 Zaglebie 2 :facepalm: Third loss in a row at home. 8th place at the winter break.

Sponsored Post

#62 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

Gornik 0 Cracovia 4 :blink: Now I've seen everything. 12th spot at the break.

Edited by blackhawkrush, 18 December 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#63 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 9024 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Hull 0-0 Derby, which sounds dull as f**k, buuuuut we've not kept a clean sheet in ages and it was against one of the better sides in the division so, progress of a sort. Just got to creep away from that relegation zone, and they always say to start from the back.

#64 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

Lechia 1 Wisla 1 :sigh: Early score by the Krakow men made them hoping to preserve the lead. As usual, it didn't work out. As a result, 9th place.

#65 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

Cracovia 2 Slask 1 :) Two goals in the second half gave the boys a valuable win. 12th spot looks good for now.

#66 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:24 PM

Jagiellonia 1 Cracovia 0 :( Bad game by the Krakow men. Still, 11th place doesn't look bad for this team.

#67 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Wisla 3 Arka 2 :chickendance: Hard fought match. The visiting goalkeeper helped our guys a lot. 7th place in the standings. :madra:

#68 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:09 AM

Cracovia 0 Legia 0 :) It should've been at least 3-2. Still, a good effort from the home team. 11th place held by the Krakow lads.

#69 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:57 PM

Piast 0 Wisla 0 :sigh: Hard to watch at times, but this draw takes us to 6th place. Korona on Wednesday. If we win, we'll be in 5th. :madra:

#70 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:42 PM

Plock 0 Cracovia 1 :chickendance: Piatek, the hero. 10th place and moving up. :madra:

#71 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

Wisla 1 Korona 1 :sigh: Lopez penalty kick could've been the decider. Unfortunately, the Spaniard did not convert. We remain in 6th spot. Now we're off to Bialystok for a tilt against the league leaders... :16ton:

#72 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 01:42 PM

Cracovia 2 Arka 1 :chickendance: Two well executed corner kicks gave the home side the win. Well out of relegation now, perhaps challenging for the top eight?...

#73 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:57 PM

Jagielonia 2 Wisla 0 :moon: The usual badly played game on the road by the Krakow men. 8th place...

#74 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:07 PM

Wisla 3 Slask 1 :cosmo: Ha-trick for Lopez, who must be feeling the cold weather in Poland. Nice job. :cool:  Moving up in the standings, but for how long...

#75 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:27 PM

Pogon 0 Cracovia 3 :) Three corner kick = three goals. This team is really on the move. :notworthy:

#76 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 9024 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:21 PM

This season has been so shit and deflating both on and off the pitch that I haven't been arsed about posting updates, but things have been a tad more positive of late with Hull finally pulling away from the relegation mire a little bit, huge game away at Birmingham who are in the relegation zone on Saturday. We've got a young lad on loan from Liverpool who plays in the same position as Grosicki and since he's come in during the January window, he's outshone him to an almost embarrassing extent, and I don't know what Poland's options are like for the World Cup but I'd be surprised if he's guaranteed to make the squad.

#77 Tony R

Tony R

Prog Archivist

• Members *
  • 17515 posts
  • Interests:stuff

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:21 PM

I’m gutted about the way Utd went out of the Champions League last night. Pathetic.

#78 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

View PostBrucey, on 14 March 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

This season has been so shit and deflating both on and off the pitch that I haven't been arsed about posting updates, but things have been a tad more positive of late with Hull finally pulling away from the relegation mire a little bit, huge game away at Birmingham who are in the relegation zone on Saturday. We've got a young lad on loan from Liverpool who plays in the same position as Grosicki and since he's come in during the January window, he's outshone him to an almost embarrassing extent, and I don't know what Poland's options are like for the World Cup but I'd be surprised if he's guaranteed to make the squad.
Not many options at all I'm afraid, Brucey. The manager is always looking for new blood, but Poland basically has maybe 15 good players and after that you just have to pray nobody gets injured. Glad to hear Hull is doing better. :ebert:

#79 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

Cracovia 2 Sandecja 1 :) Planned victory, huge advantage in shots on goal for Krakow. 9th place, eyeing top 8. :madra:

#80 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23761 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Legia 0 Wisla 2 :notworthy:  Never seen this type of pressing applied by Wisla for the entire match, at least not at this level. Well deserved win. All of a sudden, we're in 4th place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users