Alexs rants on the VT tour yeah! or Ney!

nicky6

I thought they were a little too goofy, not really funny, and not needed.. I took a friend to see a show on the VT tour and he was really freaked out and thought it was weird al was acting like an idiot. or did fans just love em no matter what!

Kinda like springsteen fans, whatever bruce says on stage, the fans will cheer him right on, whether its wrong or right..

Except Lifeson is attempting to be funny, Springsteen wants to be taken seriously.

• Like 3

I've seen Rush four times and not one of those times did Alex do this. In fact I don't remember him talking much at all. Something like this I would certainly remember. I saw Rush in 87,07,08 and 2015 btw.
  • Like 2

I've seen Rush four times and not one of those times did Alex do this. In fact I don't remember him talking much at all. Something like this I would certainly remember. I saw Rush in 87,07,08 and 2015 btw.

Find shows from 1994 and 2002.

• Like 1

I thought they were a little too goofy, not really funny, and not needed.. I took a friend to see a show on the VT tour and he was really freaked out and thought it was weird al was acting like an idiot. or did fans just love em no matter what!

Can't get enough of them myself.