Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel?

Texas King

Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel?

• Jimmy Fallon - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
    • Jimmy Kimmel - Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Kimmel but I don't like either of them. Fallon though is about as welcome on my screen as an infestation of dick-eating parasites of the crotch. He's so unfunny it's unreal. His pathetic "sketches" with costumes etc are an embarrassment.
  • Like 1

If you had asked me back in 2009-2013 I would've said Fallon. But now? His fake laugh irritates me and he's an alcoholic in denial which caused him some bizarre injuries during wild nights out at the bar (i.e. his hand). Out of the two, I like Kimmel and I thought he was great hosting the Oscars this year personally. But really though, I like Colbert and Conan the best out of the late night shows. Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

If you had asked me back in 2009-2013 I would've said Fallon. But now? His fake laugh irritates me and he's an alcoholic in denial which caused him some bizarre injuries during wild nights out at the bar (i.e. his hand). Out of the two, I like Kimmel and I thought he was great hosting the Oscars this year personally. But really though, I like Colbert and Conan the best out of the late night shows.

Same here...I liked Fallon on SNL, but his fake laugh is so annoying!!!

• Like 1

Jimmy Fallon is talented but I find him irritating for some reason. I enjoy Jimmy Kimmel and his bits where they talk to people on Hollywood Boulevard more. I should try to watch Stephen Colbert more, though, I guess; I like him when I do. Brain is kind of dead to making decisions that time of night.

Kimmel but I don't like either of them. Fallon though is about as welcome on my screen as an infestation of dick-eating parasites of the crotch. He's so unfunny it's unreal. His pathetic "sketches" with costumes etc are an embarrassment.

You like Fallon more than I do.

Breaks down like this:

Useless > Kimmel > Fallon

Breaks down like this:

No one can like him less than me!

Breaks down like this:

Every night before I go to bed I go outside and piss to the north, south, east, and west in the hope that one drop might hit him wherever he is.

• Like 1

Breaks down like this:

Every night before I go to bed I go outside and piss to the north, south, east, and west in the hope that one drop might hit him wherever he is.

I get mad just thinking about him, to the point where I leap in the air and come down with a two-footed stomp repeatedly, over and over, imagining it's his head!

• Like 1

Breaks down like this:

I get mad just thinking about him, to the point where I leap in the air and come down with a two-footed stomp repeatedly, over and over, imagining it's his head!

I started studying black magic a few years ago for the sole purpose of using a dark spell on Fallon if we meet.

• Like 1

Breaks down like this:

I started studying black magic a few years ago for the sole purpose of using a dark spell on Fallon if we meet.

I've actually created a Fallon voodoo effigy which I set fire to every night in the hope that the pain reaches him!

• Like 1

Breaks down like this:

I've actually created a Fallon voodoo effigy which I set fire to every night in the hope that the pain reaches him!

I've traveled back in time on numerous occasions trying to prevent his rise to fame. All attempts have clearly failed thus far.

Breaks down like this:

I've traveled back in time on numerous occasions trying to prevent his rise to fame. All attempts have clearly failed thus far.

I've traveled back in time and killed his parents and his grandparents a hundred times but somehow he's still here!

They both have their own talents, but Fallon seems a bit too fake and over-enthusiastic. At least Kimmel has some bite to his humor. He wins because of "The Man Show".

I miss Craig Ferguson...

• Like 1

They both have their own talents, but Fallon seems a bit too fake and over-enthusiastic. At least Kimmel has some bite to his humor. He wins because of "The Man Show".

I miss Craig Ferguson...

Damn, I almost forgot about Craig Ferguson...he was awesome, yes.

Breaks down like this:

I actually had that image in my head..!

• Like 1