2017-2018 College Football Thread

blueschica

After the endless hours of pregame hype on TV today, which still isn't over, the game is likely to be a dud one way or another. Just stop with the hype and get on with the damned game.

As long as it's a dud because it's a blow-out in UGA's favor, I'm all for it!
  • Like 1

After the endless hours of pregame hype on TV today, which still isn't over, the game is likely to be a dud one way or another. Just stop with the hype and get on with the damned game.

As long as it's a dud because it's a blow-out in UGA's favor, I'm all for it!

It could happen, if Bama repeatedly shoots itself in the foot like it did at Auburn and the Dawgs play well.

On the other hand, the opposite could just as well be the case, with the Dawgs playing poorly and Bama kicking ass.

No telling ahead of time who will rise to the occasion and who won't. I really have no idea who will win this game. I see it easily going either way.

Ah-ehh, Roll Tide!

That's like pulling for Darth Vader.

One of my most favorite cigar lounge customers was ‘Bama so I’m pulling for him.

So Georgia owns the first half with only 13 points.

Yep. Bama's offense has done nothing since their first drive when they missed the field goal.

I am enjoying this game so far. But, as you point out, the lead is only 13 points. An entire half left to play.

As nice as it is to see Bama completely shut out in the first half, that is not a comfortable enough lead.

Go Dawgs, extend the lead in the 3rd quarter! Blow them out!