2017-2018 College Football Thread

blueschica

Go Lions! I'm hoping Penn State has a great game against Washington. Unfortunately we won't be watching most of it due to a previous social committment. :(

Football should never come in second to a social commitment. :no:

• Like 1

Pac 12 is now done with all games.

Quoting ESPN: "The Pac-12 finished 1-8 in bowl games, which is the worst single-season bowl record in history for a Power 5 conference (minimum five games). The previous worst was the Big Ten in 2008, which went 1-6, according to ESPN Stats and Information. Utah, which beat West Virginia 30-14, was the only school to register a win."

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

That game is over.

Big 10 now out to an impressive 5-0 bowl record so far this season, Pac-12 at a woeful 1-7

Any doubt of the PAC12 sucking this year has certainly been removed! Congrats to the BIG10.

Prior to the Orange Bowl:

LABT 12

goose 6

My entire margin is based on goose picking Pac 12 teams,

Yep. I didn't think they'd do well, based on the horrible losses they'd had, but I had to be loyal to the West.

Penn State rules! (Had a very enjoyable evening even if I didn't get to see them!)

Now, go Wisconsin! Big Ten is a mighty force!

Congrat's to the Nittany Lions' dismantling of the UW defense.
  • Like 1

LABT 12

goose 6

Yep. I didn't think they'd do well, based on the horrible losses they'd had, but I had to be loyal to the West.

You think the East Coast Sports and Programming Network didn't pay attention to you guys BEFORE?

LABT 12

goose 6

You think the East Coast Sports and Programming Network didn't pay attention to you guys BEFORE?

:LOL:

There needs to be two classes of PI, one a 15 yd penalty or spot foul if less and one a flagrant soot foul greater than 15 yds. That play by the Badger would be a greater than 15 yd foul, otherwise it's way too light of a penalty in that situation. Edited by laughedatbytime

There needs to be two classes of PI, one a 15 yd penalty or spot foul if less and one a flagrant soot foul greater than 15 yds. That play by the Badger would be a greater than 15 TD foul, otherwise it's way too light of a penalty in that situation.

I was thinking the same thing. A flagrant violation shouldn't equate to a game-saving heads-up play.
  • Like 1

And that's it.

Speaking of "that's it", whatever happened to that thread?

Edited by laughedatbytime