The CLOWNEY tag. That guy certainly clowned us...

treeduck

Clowney was such a big deal before he was drafted he was already an NFL legend in a lot of people's books. Since he's been drafted he's fallen into a big black hole of oblivion. Yet the Clowney tag lives on. He still plays for the Texans but he's not even going to be a footnote for them when it's all said and done. He clowned us, he clowned us big time...

I know that ducky's a Saints fan so he hasn't seen defense in 5 years but Clowney did make the Pro Bowl last year.
  • Like 1

I know that ducky's a Saints fan so he hasn't seen defense in 5 years but Clowney did make the Pro Bowl last year.

Yeah but he's not making the kind of impact we envisaged! According to the experts he was gonna be a guy who would need to be double-teamed on every play, triple-teamed, quadruple-teamed! This guy was supposed to be the HULK!

Yeah but he's not making the kind of impact we envisaged! According to the experts he was gonna be a guy who would need to be double-teamed on every play, triple-teamed, quadruple-teamed! This guy was supposed to be the HULK!

Given that he's had microfracture surgery his play has been remarkable. Looking forward to see what he can do to wreak havoc on opposing offenses this year.

And I remember last year Gruden raved about the guy!

Edited by laughedatbytime

Given that he's had microfracture surgery his play has been remarkable. Looking forward to see what he can do to wreak havoc on opposing offenses this year.

It's going to be GRUDEN TIME again soon... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I heard ESPN would be replacing him with Jemele Hill.

ESPN need to replace themselves with any other TV channel!

• Like 3

I think they're trying to drop the last three letters of their name and add an exclamation point.

• Like 1

I think they're trying to drop the last three letters of their name and add an exclamation point.

They should expand their name and spell it like this C.L.U.E.L.E.S.S.

• Like 1

Sorry that channel is owned by the Kartrashians.