Does Geddy still have Blue Jays season tickets?

LeaveMyThingAlone

I am a huge baseball fan and have the Extra Innings package. I'll usually check in on Blue Jays games just to see if he's in his usual seat, but this year I have hardly seen him there. Maybe it's because the Jays really suck this year? It would seem that Geddy would be hitting more games than ever with all this free time , but he's been MIA there. Just an observation..,

Since he's probably well rested and has no Rush album or tour in sight, I can't imagine Geddy to simply lounge and just watch baseball.

I'd guess he's traveling...or working on his own project. Apparently, he's been collecting basses and is working on that book. And collecting basses likely involves traveling!

Geddy has had seasons tickets at The Rogers Center (formerly SkyDome ) since 1989 when it opened .

These carried over from his seasons tickets since 1978 at Exhibition Stadium.. the Jays came into the leage in 77 .

He used to have prefered seats for alot of the Montreal Expos too

I've told this story once on here many years ago. Of course it's another Rushhead Fail like when I met Neil at his bus on the Vapor Trails Tour.

Alas I aways tried to be cool and cast out! PUN!

So one of my best friends back in like 2010 was in a Baseball Fantasy League and his Fantasy partner was actually Geddy Lee.

So I told my friend to ask Geddy that if he want to fly out with his wife that I had a skybox and MVP tickets for the entire homestead in Oakland.

Of course Geddy was busy and couldn't make it but my buddy told me that Geddy sends his best and that he thanked me for the nice gesture.

I want Josh Donaldson back!

I HATE BILLY BEANE!

I am a huge baseball fan and have the Extra Innings package. I'll usually check in on Blue Jays games just to see if he's in his usual seat, but this year I have hardly seen him there. Maybe it's because the Jays really suck this year? It would seem that Geddy would be hitting more games than ever with all this free time , but he's been MIA there. Just an observation..,

He has been there. I've seen him on TV at several games. I do believe less this year than others, you are right, but he has been there.