Holy Shit! I Know I Have No "CLASS!" What A Great Movie! RUSH SIGHTING ALERT!!! RUSH WILL NEVER DIE!

RUSHHEAD666

Holy sheep shit!

I wasn't going to waste anymore of 73's bandwidth tonight but Jesus! RUSH IS EVERYWHERE!

A movie I used to watch when I was a kid.

I picked up "CLASS" on blu-ray. The classic film with Rob Lowe, Jaqueune Bisset, Andrew Mcathy, and John Cusak!

I remember watching this movie when I was a young RUSH fan. Snuck out and watched this flick on Cinemax or HBO.

Remember that black box?

Anyway there is a dorm scene in this movie and there is one hell of a RUSH poster on the wall!!! It's a live shot of the boy

You can see Alex and Neil's monster kit in the poster.

The camera shows this poster a few times. It's epic.

Gosh, I remember seeing that "Grace Under Pressure" poster in "Nightmare On Elm Street."

RUSH is Universal.

RUSH is Eternal.

RUSH is over yet their music and videos will live on until the Earth blows up or the sun will burn out.

Embrace your reality kids.

Live and Love for you!

Don't bully me for being different.

I'm good.

I'm happy.

I'm sane and successful.

Good luck to you all.

I will never grow up.

I see RUSH signs everyday in my life even though they are over forever.

I am blessed.

Not cursed JB.

That's for you buddy! FUCKK IT!

Life is short.

The world is totally fugazi as Marillion would say.

So?

Live for you man!

I love this Forum!

I love many humans on this forum.

If you choose to hate me for being me than cool.

Be cool or be cast out!

I'm not a bad dude.

No filter.

Press POST NEW TOPIC.

Love it.

Get your BALLS TO THE WALL MAN!

RUSH FOREVER!

Ciao bitches!

I boycotted that movie after the sixth time I saw it. I just couldn't bear to see that wuss Andrew McCarthy bang Bissett again and again. And in an elevator at that!

Impossible!

Teen Cruise banging the pro DeMornay for 300 bucks is one thing but Bissett seducing McCarthy for free?!

Rubbish! I can only suspend so much belief.

Oh, and that wasn't a Rush poster. It was Soda Pop Curtis fiddling with his package in the background!

Lowe Under Pressure.

No Class!

:blaze:

• Like 1

I boycotted that movie after the sixth time I saw it. I just couldn't bear to see that wuss Andrew McCarthy bang Bissett again and again. And in an elevator at that!

Impossible!

Teen Cruise banging the pro DeMornay for 300 bucks is one thing but Bissett seducing McCarthy for free?!

Rubbish! I can only suspend so much belief.

Oh, and that wasn't a Rush poster. It was Soda Pop Curtis fiddling with his package in the background!

Lowe Under Pressure.

No Class!

:blaze:

HAHAHAHA!

Six times and you cum to your Bisset conclusion? LOL!!!! EPIC!!!

I probably haven't seen this movie since it was on HBO or Cinemax. I loved it but yeah man, what a weird ass plot!

Give me "The Breakfast Club" or "St Elmo's Fire" instead.

No RUSH posters but man!

I think the movie is brilliant.

Teen Cruise is a lucky fuckker.

I love "Risky Business" too by the way. I think I just threaded about that movie too!

Dude, seriously.

I think a hot older woman in a shit marriage would want a hot young stud.

If you remember in the film her lame uptight husband knows that she is having other affairs.

Since the sex roles are reversed it's rubbish?

Hell no man.

I think the movie is amazing and stands the test of time. The Rush poster is an added bonus.

Circa "Moving Pictures?" "Signals?"

Amazing poster. I think I have it somewhere in storage.

Life can be storage.

"Lowe Under Pressure"

Classic!

You have NO CLASS!!!!

NO REPSECT!!

Signed,

Rodney Dangerfield

Fukk the masses.

f**k the classes.

Rush will always prevail

Politics are useless

Like Rush fans praying for a reunion.

Grow up and move on

It's not your fault you were born too late.

Go listen to AC/DC with Bon.

That elevator scene in "Class" is HOT!

I've been in that elevator many times in my life.

Hyatt Regency SF

Cool place man.

"Time Stand Still"

"Shoot To Thrill"

"Looks That Kill"

MOTLEY FOOL!

That's ME!

Don't Care Anymore

Phil Collins

• Like 1

Earl, I haven't seen Class since the mid 80s HBO/Cinemax days either.

Wasn't Bissett married to Cliff Robertson in that? I should look it up but I'm feeling lazy at the moment.

At the time, I liked it because that was a 12-13 year old JB looking at regular teen McCarthy get lucky with super babe older woman Bissett. That's its selling point. I don't think it'd hold up if I saw it today though.

Bissett was hot in this but she was a star gone supernova in The Deep!!!

And story-wise, The Graduate was a million times better. In fact, was Class a teen comedy or a serious drama? I'm not even sure.

• Like 1

RUSH IS DEAD YOU FOOL!

THE BAND IS OVER FOREVER!

"GET OVER IT!"

I wonder who stated the above??

Edited by apetersvt
  • Like 2

Class s one of my all time favorites! especially when theyre having the secret meeting and the door knocking signal........1....2.....3......5 6 7......8

Absolutely!! An very early "brat pack" movie. God I love "St. Elmo's Fire" and "Breakfast Club." Does "Weird Science" count????

RUSH ON!

Wasn't Bissett married to Cliff Robertson in that? I should look it up but I'm feeling lazy at the moment.

At the time, I liked it because that was a 12-13 year old JB looking at regular teen McCarthy get lucky with super babe older woman Bissett. That's its selling point. I don't think it'd hold up if I saw it today though.

And story-wise, The Graduate was a million times better. In fact, was Class a teen comedy or a serious drama? I'm not even sure.

Holy Shit JB! I was lucky enough and old enough to see "The Deep" in the theater! I was in love with Bissett in that flick! BEYOND HOT!!!

Dude, you need to watch "Class" even though I know you don't have any. LOL!

"The Graduate" is EPIC too!

I think "Class" would be labeled a "Dark Comedy."

You would love it.

Trust me fool!

RUSH IS DEAD YOU FOOL!

"GET OVER IT!"

HAHA!

Guilty as charged!!!

Until all of you Rush Fanatics prove me wrong Rush will never perform another song!!! Hey that rhymed!! MYSTIC RYTHMS!

Gosh, I think I wrote "Get Over It" on purpose because it's a horrific Eagles song.

Who knows!

Who cares!

RUSH IS DEAD!

WE ROCK!

Love,

DIO

RUSH IS DEAD YOU FOOL!

"GET OVER IT!"

He's got the mouth of a sailor, the wail of a banshee, and the pulse of thousand spastic jackrabbits!

He's blessed and he's cursed!

Fuckking classic JB.

"You Can't Touch This"

Love,

MC RAMMER

HAHAHAHA!

Holy Shit JB! I was lucky enough and old enough to see "The Deep" in the theater! I was in love with Bissett in that flick! BEYOND HOT!!!

You would love it.

Trust me fool!

As I said, I've seen it several times. I just haven't seen it in over 30 years.

Class s one of my all time favorites! especially when theyre having the secret meeting and the door knocking signal........1....2.....3......5 6 7......8

Absolutely!! An very early "brat pack" movie. God I love "St. Elmo's Fire" and "Breakfast Club." Does "Weird Science" count????

RUSH ON!

St. Elmo's Fire was yuppie drama garbage. I challenge you to watch that scene (and enjoy it) in which Rob Lowe is playing sax in the bar shirtless and suddenly screams "Let's rock". I think they're playing "One Love". Can't get more unintentionally cheesier than that.

I wish Vasquez from Aliens suddenly appeared, screamed "Let's rock!", and gunned down Sax Lowe right there in the bar!

:P

• Like 1

RUSH ON!

St. Elmo's Fire was yuppie drama garbage. I challenge you to watch that scene (and enjoy it) in which Rob Lowe is playing sax in the bar shirtless and suddenly screams "Let's rock". I think they're playing "One Love". Can't get more unintentionally cheesier than that.

I wish Vasquez from Aliens suddenly appeared, screamed "Let's rock!", and gunned down Sax Lowe right there in the bar!

:P

HAHAHA! Fair enough! I have "St. Elmo's Fire" on blu-ray. It's fresh in my head. That scene is totally G@Y! I HATE IT!

I love "Risky Business" too but I will admit I hate that scene with Tom Cruise dancing his ass off in his underwear.

Must be an Gayeties thing.

The Sax ruins a lot of things in life when in relation to ROCK.

Signed,

GEOFF TATE

Once that prima donna started to play that fuckking sax at Queensryche concerts I knew it was over.

No wonder Chris left the band.

• Like 1

You would love it.

Trust me fool!

As I said, I've seen it several times. I just haven't seen it in over 30 years.

You would like "Class" dude.

GO DEEP!