For tree duck- periscope of MayMac fight from some guys TV

blueschica

Here's the link- you might find others with the #MayMac hash tag- This is a guy broadcasting his TVand it's pretty pixilated . . . . I'm kind of multitasking on wedding stuff so it's not bothering me but it might bug you

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyJArBvVmWxb?q=%23Maymac

I'm sure there are better feeds out there but I don't know how to look for them- Periscope seems to be blocking, fight, Mayweather, McGregor, and Vegas. . .after all the PPV money people laid out!

Am I cynical, or do I see a rematch coming at some point?? The comments of the guys who were periscoping were entertaining, and the fight was better than I expected! Good night, everyone! Edited by blueschica

Here's the link- you might find others with the #MayMac hash tag- This is a guy broadcasting his TVand it's pretty pixilated . . . . I'm kind of multitasking on wedding stuff so it's not bothering me but it might bug you

https://www.periscop...VmWxb?q=#Maymac

Thanks lass, I've been watching the fight. A boxer against an MMA guy, obviously the boxer was going to win. But it was entertaining because of McGregor's personality.

• Like 2

Thanks lass, I've been watching the fight. A boxer against an MMA guy, obviously the boxer was going to win. But it was entertaining because of McGregor's personality.

Glad you got to see the fight! Here in the US most places kept saying that McGregor wasn't doing any boxing training/sparring at all and so it would an easy fight for Mayweather. I think they got it wrong in the early rounds, but I don't know much about boxing. McGregor was obviously worn down by the end, though.

Glad you got to see the fight! Here in the US most places kept saying that McGregor wasn't doing any boxing training/sparring at all and so it would an easy fight for Mayweather. I think they got it wrong in the early rounds, but I don't know much about boxing. McGregor was obviously worn down by the end, though.

I think the truth is McGregor is a big puncher in MMA with that style of fighting and the little fingerless gloves, but in boxing gloves he had no power at all. He couldn't hurt Mayweather at all and he couldn't stop him from coming forward all night, which he doesn't even usually do. Mayweather a light-hitting boxer who hasn't had a stoppage for about 8 years hits way harder than Conor. What it comes down to is that boxers are better at punching, it's what they do, it's how they rise to the top of their sport. It's a pretty obvious fact but some people needed to see this fight to realise it.

• Like 1

Even with floyds usual cautious style I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. Funny thing is if Floyd went into an mma ring with Conor it would be over in a minute or so. Edited by Ancient Ways