"Risky Business" Still Withstands The Test For Echo? NO! The Test Of Time! Tom's Best Film Period!

RUSHHEAD666

Watching "Risky Business" on blu-ray tonight.

My God this movie is still a marvel.

I LOVE IT!

Not only is the film still incredible but the soundtrack is one of the best EVER! Tangerine Dream! Jeff Beck! "The Pump" really? Talking Heads! Bob Seger!

Hollywood doesn't make movies like this anymore.

I can't stand Tom Cruise, however in this movie he is awesome.

Man, "Lana" is so damn hot! "LEGS!"

Signed,

ZZ TOP

• Like 1

Watching "Risky Business" on blu-ray tonight.

My God this movie is still a marvel.

I LOVE IT!

Not only is the film still incredible but the soundtrack is one of the best EVER! Tangerine Dream! Jeff Beck! "The Pump" really? Talking Heads! Bob Seger!

Hollywood doesn't make movies like this anymore.

I can't stand Tom Cruise, however in this movie he is awesome.

Man, "Lana" is so damn hot! "LEGS!"

Signed,

ZZ TOP

I saw this movie first day it was released. I was working in NYC at the time and a few of us watched the movie during our extended lunch break. :popcorn:

I can't remember exactly when it is but Japan has some day in autumn named "Tom Cruise Day". He's totally loved here. "Fanatical" is putting it mildly. A few years ago when he was promoting whatever film of his was new, he rode on some boat down the river here in Osaka and waved to everyone on the river banks eagerly awaiting for his boat to pass. Thousands were waiting! And it was televised. All just for Tom Cruise waving as he was standing on a boat. The only thing comparable would be British royalty or the Pope. That's how big he is here. Nuts really.

Apparently no Hollywood actor has visited Japan more than Cruise. That's one way to pump up your popularity.