The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

S :wtf: A :wtf: A :wtf: D :P Hawks 1 Jets 0

Forsberg... :wtf: Hawks 1 Jets 1

Konroyd=Olczyk. :moon: Jets 2 Hawks 1

Anisimov is not Hossa. :sigh: Jets 3 Hawks 1

I don't wanna see any of these goaltenders next season. :facepalm: Jets 4 Hawks 1

I don't wanna see any of these goaltenders next season. :facepalm: Jets 4 Hawks 1

Do we have a third goalie? :wacko: Jets 5 Hawks 1

S :gumby: H :gumby: A :gumby: R :gumby: P :smash: Jets 5 Hawks 2

Roy&Quenneville. :hug2: Jets 6 Hawks 2

Roy&Quenneville. :hug2: Jets 6 Hawks 2

Final. 30-33-8

Well my Bolts got spanked by the Spentators 7-4 :( It was a way off night for Tampa and has reaffirmed that from this point on every team we face in the regular season will bring their absolute best game, if only to use as a gauge of where their respective clubs stand. So far I am very unimpressed with our trade acquisition R. McDonough from the Rangers of the north. However I am very impressed with J T Miller as he has been a major contributor unlike his (ex Capitan) teammate! Next up My lightning host the Boston Brewbeaners and I will be there :yay: This will be a very much needed win for my Sticks of Fire as Boston has been coming on strong in our division. It also looks as if the Nashville Preds have established themselves as the team to beat in the west. Funny thing is last year ALL the experts predicted a Lightning VS Preds S Cup final. It may prove they were one year too early...

Let's Go Lightning!!!âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Bruins could be missing as many as 6 starters due to injury and/or suspension for tomorrows game.

Chara and DeBrusk out Krug questionable and Backes is now NOT suspended for a hit from behind.

It sounds like Marchand was half concussed and half scared after his latest bone head escapade.

Bergeron and McAvoy out indefinately.

Edited by Tinwoodsman

D :baabaa: E :baabaa: B :baabaa: R :baabaa: I :baabaa: N :baabaa: C :baabaa: A :baabaa: T :beathorse: Hawks 1 Blues 0

D :eh: E :eh: B :eh: R :eh: I :eh: N :eh: C :eh: A :eh: T :popcorn: Hawks 2 Blues 0 Edited by blackhawkrush

D :baabaa: E :baabaa: B :baabaa: R :baabaa: I :baabaa: N :baabaa: C :baabaa: A :baabaa: T :beathorse: Hawks 1 Blues 0

D :eh: E :eh: B :eh: R :eh: I :eh: N :eh: C :eh: A :eh: T :popcorn: Hawks 2 Blues 0

Even the PK sucks now. :moon: Hawks 2 Blues 1

D :eh: E :eh: B :eh: R :eh: I :eh: N :eh: C :eh: A :eh: T :popcorn: Hawks 2 Blues 0

As I was saying. :sigh: Hawks 2 Blues 2

H :wacko: I :wacko: N :wacko: O :wacko: S :wacko: T :wacko: R :wacko: O :wacko: Z :wacko: A :P Hawks 3 Blues 2

H :wacko: I :wacko: N :wacko: O :wacko: S :wacko: T :wacko: R :wacko: O :wacko: Z :wacko: A :P Hawks 3 Blues 2

Useless Berube. :smash: Hawks 3 Blues 3

D :notworthy: E :notworthy: B :notworthy: R :notworthy: I :notworthy: N :notworthy: C :notworthy: A :notworthy: T :rush: Hawks 4 Blues 3

D :notworthy: E :notworthy: B :notworthy: R :notworthy: I :notworthy: N :notworthy: C :notworthy: A :notworthy: T :rush: Hawks 4 Blues 3

Not enough. Hawks 4 Blues 4

Not enough. Hawks 4 Blues 4

Hawks lose in OT. 30-34-9

So there I was St. Patty's day watching a pitiful and horrid performance by my be loved hockey club. Letting the B. Brewbeaners have their way with them during a 3-0 loss. Not even one Lightning goal was scored & the team once again proved that rest is the enemy! The Arena was packed with fans of the Club with B on their sweaters, and they were in full throat. My only retort could be "well even if y'all win you're still behind us" :( . It was definitely a damper on what had been a wonderful day of celebration. Then on Sunday (a game I watched at home) My Sticks of fire basically had their way with Oilers, less one freak goal allowed in the 1st 14 seconds of the game that our backup net minder just lost sight of. But I guess that proved to be a wake up call as my Lightning skated off with a 3-1 victory and an assured clinch of a playoff spot. :yay:

So tonight we host another division rival the Toronto M-Leafs. The race is now on for division champion status and hopefully my Sticks of Fire can keep their skates to the proverbial grindstone and dominate.

Tampa 49-19-4 102pts.

Let's Go Lightning!!! âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡

:hockeygoon:

S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 1 Avalanche 0

Penalty killing really sucks lately. :sigh: Hawks 1 Avalanche 1

Can't wait till this season is over. :moon: Avalanche 2 Hawks 1