The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

Kaner!

2-0 Hawks!

Time to watch a sport that knows what a score is.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

I forgot to post about My lightning 6-5 victory over the Avalanche. The highlight of the game for me was scoring 4 goals in 4 minutes in the 2nd period.

The Avalanche quickly resorted to goon squad tactics especially a very dirty boarding of Namestnikov by Erik Johnson.

Tampa 24-6-2 50pts

Up next the Vegas Golden $Girl$ Nights

Lets GO Lightning

:hockeygoon:

Well that was one hell of a hockey game! Buy my Bolts fall the the Golden Nights 4-3 ending a 7 game winning streak. Oh well you can't win'em all, hats off to the Golden Nights...

Tampa 24-7-2. 50pts

Up next we host the Senators of Ottowa, I will be there!

Let's GO Lightning!!!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Pens are victorious over the Blue Jackets, 3-2 ! It was a wild night. Every time I looked up there was another fight going on! Malkin, Crosby, and Letang got into it with the Blue Jackets at different times. It didn't hurt their scoring- Malkin made the first goal and Letang got the final goal in the fourth round of a shootout. It is nice to see him back after he missed all last season for back surgery.

So My Bolts pull out a nail biter with a shootout win 4-3 over the Senators last night. My Bolts never had a lead in this game but in the end did what needed to be done, end the match with one more goal than your opponent.

Tampa 25-7-2 52pts

Up next we host the Minnesota Wild

Lets GO lightning

Pens turned around their 4 game losing streak by beating the Blue Jackets at home tonight! We are in Pgh. and if it weren't 6 degrees out it would have been fun to watch in a sports bar! Pens were behind until they tied 4-4 late in the third period. Scored what looked like the winning goal in the last few minutes, only to have it called back for goal tender interference! :facepalm: Malkin and Crosby score 2 in a final shootout, Pens win 5-4!