The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

Vikes TD, followed by missed XP.

Move it back to the 2 please. The kicked extra point should never play a key role in the final result of a game, short of a complete botching. This is the stupidest rule in sports now that the result of the All Star Game no longer determines HFA in the WS.

Nice 40 second drive to get the Vikes in FG range, where they convert to make it 13-12. Not a bad game.

Browns turn the ball over on the first play from scrimmage but hold the VIkes to a FG. 15-13 purple

Game of the year in Seattle (at least if you like offense).

Watson becomes the first player ever to throw for over 400 yds, 4+ TDs and rush for over 50.

But a conservative play call on third down costs them the ball, then the D opens like a sieve.

41-38 Seahawks...

• Like 1

Game of the year in Seattle (at least if you like offense).

Watson becomes the first player ever to throw for over 400 yds, 4+ TDs and rush for over 50.

But a conservative play call on third down costs them the ball, then the D opens like a sieve.

41-38 Seahawks...

I watched this game after the Saints game and it was good all the way through. I switched the Cowboys game off as soon as it came on btw.

I did sketches of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, but nothing that I would post at a forum. My favorite art instructor was an illustrator who was actually commissioned by a football team. His name was Jamie, and he bore a striking resemblance to Michael Buble. I took half a dozen different courses from that man. He was really sad when I moved. So was I. Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

:ranton: Effing Jim Caldwell and effing Jim Bob Cooter, I want those two morons fired. Lions had multiple chances to put the Steelers away last night. Matthew Stafford needs to tell both of those idiots to eff off. :rantoff:

Cowboys triumph over the Chiefs. Ezekiel Elliot was a big hitter today, abusing the Chief's D-line, punching his way through the defense and pounding out 93 yards.
  • Like 2

Cowboys triumph over the Chiefs. Ezekiel Elliot was a big hitter today, abusing the Chief's D-line, punching his way through the defense and pounding out 93 yards.

Yeah, but he couldn't punch one into the end zone, like Joe Mixon did today.

• Like 1

Packers have cut TE Martellus Bennett after proving to be a major league BUST.

Dropping passes, a diva attitude, talk of retirement after this year (after he signs a 3-year deal), and now, a phantom shoulder injury.

Good riddance. :moon:

• Like 1

Dropping passes, a diva attitude, talk of retirement after this year (after he signs a 3-year deal), and now, a phantom shoulder injury.

He was a total idiot while in Dallas. He has the physical skills but lacks the mental skills terribly.

He was a total idiot while in Dallas. He has the physical skills but lacks the mental skills terribly.

The concensus up here is that once Rodgers was lost for the year, he lost his desire to play. He wanted to catch passes from Rodgers. He didn't necessarily want to to be a Packer.

Oh the Bucs will probably pick him up lol

Oh the Bucs will probably pick him up lol

What are they doing with OJ Howard? He's supposed to be the next great tight end. :eh: