Karate Kid sequel series (Macchio & Zabka reunite)

JohnnyBlaze

Karate Kid sequel series  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on this upcoming series?

• Definitely will check this one out! Wax on wax off!
    • Meh. I might check it out but I'm skeptical. Fear DOES exist in this dojo.
    • Sounds pretty lame. I'd like to sweep the legs of the series' producers for such a dumb idea.
    • Will Elisabeth Shue be topless like she was in Leaving Las Vegas? Banzai!

I can't imagine this will be any good.

I mean after the fight Lawrence said "You're alright LaRusso!" while handing him the trophy and then when Kreese goes full bozo on Lawrence in the parking lot, Mr Miyagi steps in and saves his ass. Where is the conflict going to be?

Now if you bring back Dutch and let him reopen the Kobra Kai dojo you would have something. That dude was a hate for hates sake wacko right there!

• Like 1

I mean after the fight Lawrence said "You're alright LaRusso!" while handing him the trophy and then when Kreese goes full bozo on Lawrence in the parking lot, Mr Miyagi steps in and saves his ass. Where is the conflict going to be?

Indeed......and that stupid bimbo Ali Mills (Elizabeth Shue) dumped both of them, so that gives 'em something in common. They should be best buddies..... :P

Now if you bring back Dutch and let him reopen the Kobra Kai dojo you would have something. That dude was a hate for hates sake wacko right there!

On a side trivia note, the actor who played Dutch is Steve McQueen's son.

• Like 1

Indeed......and that stupid bimbo Ali Mills (Elizabeth Shue) dumped both of them, so that gives 'em something in common. They should be best buddies..... :P

She's doing an even stupider film project: the Death Wish remake by Eli Roth. She's playing Bruce Willis' destined to die wife.

On a side trivia note, the actor who played Dutch is Steve McQueen's son.

Yeah, Chad McQueen. Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

http://confusingmiddle.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/karate-kid-chozen.gif?w=353&h=200

That one was not so good. I wanted to pummel Laruso myself!

Still, it was way better than part 3.

I liked part 2. I was still kind of young when it came out so maybe that's why.

Part 3 was crap.

I think it came out the summer before I started high school. At the time, I thought it was alright but over time it's fallen considerably. Tbh, I'd probably give it a C-. So, it's not terrible but it's a big drop from part 1 which I think I'd give an A.

Part 3 was an F.

I saw about 5 minutes of part 4 and changed the channel.

And I refuse to watch Jackie Chan in the Kung Fu Kid remake...err, the Karate Kid remake.