Rush vs. Bacon

snowdogged

Rush vs. Bacon  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more AWESOME?

• Rush
    • Bacon

I am on a health kick at the moment Rushing around keeping fit.No time for baconing around in the sun.

You're on a desert island given choice of entire rush discography to play or endless supply of bacon

F*ck it i choose bacon, can play every rush track note for note in my head like most of you lot

• Like 2

Bacon or Rush?

The band don't make me wet. Bacon does.

I'm getting salivary just thinking about Bacon.

Bacon.

Baaaaacon.....................

• Like 1

Should be a no-brainer.

It amazes me how much the humans on this planet love and crave bacon.

I've had plenty of it in my life, but over the last few years, yuck! Won't touch that greasy artery clogging fat.

RUSH RULES!

Rush is ETERNAL!

Bacon is relative.

It's shit that humans put in their bodies. Tastes great yet can cause a stroke.

Should I start smoking cigarettes too? Rush or cigarettes????? Which is more addicting?????

RUSH!

FUKK CIGARETTES!

Enjoy your bacon kids. I will take my RUSH to the grave. Not bacon.

"Making Bacon With Macon."

Remember that skit with Parker and Stone? Macon was a pig and he was eating freshly cooked bacon on the set!

Classic!

• Like 1

Should be a no-brainer.

I've had plenty of it in my life, but over the last few years, yuck! Won't touch that greasy artery clogging fat.

RUSH RULES!

Rush is ETERNAL!

Bacon is relative.

Should I start smoking cigarettes too? Rush or cigarettes????? Which is more addicting?????

RUSH!

FUKK CIGARETTES!

Remember that skit with Parker and Stone? Macon was a pig and he was eating freshly cooked bacon on the set!

Classic!

Hey Earl, wasn't it just last year when you were driving in a convertible down the highway at night going a hundred and ten or some childish speed?

Or how about the time the laundry basket (or was it a peaceful storage box?) messed you up in your own upstairs hallway. That is, you tripped over it which resulted in you fracturing a rib or something similar. But then despite that injury you went ahead and got on some thrill ride at whatever amusement park.

And those incidents involved neither alcohol nor bacon!

:P

Signed,

I'mnotmakingthisupfolks

• Like 2

Should be a no-brainer.

RUSH RULES!

Rush is ETERNAL!

Bacon is relative.

RUSH!

FUKK CIGARETTES!

Classic!

Hey Earl, wasn't it just last year when you were driving in a convertible down the highway at night going a hundred and ten or some childish speed?

Or how about the time the laundry basket (or was it a peaceful storage box?) messed you up in your own upstairs hallway. That is, you tripped over it which resulted in you fracturing a rib or something similar. But then despite that injury you went ahead and got on some thrill ride at whatever amusement park.

Signed,

I'mnotmakingthisupfolks

Haha! No JB! I was in a 1974 souped up Bronco convertible. My buddy was driving. We were sober! He was driving downtown Walnut Creek and he drove me home.

I guess any moment you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you risk your life. But we all know if you smoke cigarettes you will DIE. "DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!"

Yes!

It's true. Last year after Christmas I packed up all of the festive stuff into a plastic tote. I left it in the hallway and turned out all of the lights and tripped on it.

I fell onto the plastic box and broke two ribs. 9 and 10.

I had Disneyland booked for the New Year with a cool chick so I didn't bail. As "The Book Of Mormon" would sing I truly did "MAN UP!" LOL!!!

Yes, even with broken ribs I went on every ride in Disneyland. Yes, even with broken ribs I did the Tower Of Terror twice. It was it's last night of existence. I did it and I survived.

"So What" Metallica!! That's stupid cover too.

I had a few beers before I jumped on "Tower." I am sure it relaxed my rib cage.

If you love to eat bacon, go for it. No judgement.

I don't judge what others do to their own bodies. It's call freewill or perhaps just an accident.

Mike Pence went to see "Hamilton" and got booed and the idiot on the stage had a speech prepared for him. Had to just get some jabs in.

It's so cliche and stupid. Just let the universe do what it does. Don't judge me. Don't judge the so called powers that be!!

I will NEVER waste a penny on that shit show "Hamilton." It has nothing to do with the politics or crap like that. The play is just JUNK to me.

I would rather watch "The Book Of Mormon" 666 times backwards while licking Jack Black's black hole like an ice cream cone! LOL!

Even Lennon was tired of the images and back masking words he put on this Beatles records after Paul passed away at 5 am in November in 1966.

Hence the album title "Let it Be" was born.

So Let It Be!

I think the time I was driving on the freeway at some crazy speed was in 1987 when "Hysteria" came out.

I was in my black MR2 blasting the new Def Lep cassette on my Alpine deck. It was pure shit.

So at about 80 MPH I ejected the cassette and threw it out my window.

Who knows.

AllI know is that I would rather drink beer than eat bacon.

"Pigs In Zen"

Love,

Jane's Addiction

• Like 2

Should be a no-brainer.

RUSH RULES!

Rush is ETERNAL!

Bacon is relative.

RUSH!

FUKK CIGARETTES!

Classic!

Signed,

I'mnotmakingthisupfolks

Haha! No JB! I was in a 1974 souped up Bronco convertible. My buddy was driving. We were sober! He was driving downtown Walnut Creek and he drove me home.

I guess any moment you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you risk your life. But we all know if you smoke cigarettes you will DIE. "DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!"

Yes!

It's true. Last year after Christmas I packed up all of the festive stuff into a plastic tote. I left it in the hallway and turned out all of the lights and tripped on it.

I fell onto the plastic box and broke two ribs. 9 and 10.

I had Disneyland booked for the New Year with a cool chick so I didn't bail. As "The Book Of Mormon" would sing I truly did "MAN UP!" LOL!!!

Yes, even with broken ribs I went on every ride in Disneyland. Yes, even with broken ribs I did the Tower Of Terror twice. It was it's last night of existence. I did it and I survived.

"So What" Metallica!! That's stupid cover too.

I had a few beers before I jumped on "Tower." I am sure it relaxed my rib cage.

If you love to eat bacon, go for it. No judgement.

I don't judge what others do to their own bodies. It's call freewill or perhaps just an accident.

AllI know is that I would rather drink beer than eat bacon.

"Pigs In Zen"

Love,

Jane's Addiction

Hey, I'm surprised I was as accurate as I was! Don't think many other TRFers would've remembered your stuff. :hail:

But yeah, I don't care. I'm just playing in here as it is a bacon thread after all.

Also, beer > bacon. I go months and months without bacon but maybe 3-4 weeks max without beer.

• Like 2