NPS Cult

Mr. Not

Prurient album release “party” Tuesday night. I specifically asked the day off last minute just for it...and my request for the day off got OK’d by the higher ups.

What's the party look like?

I think it's just a "regular" album release show cause there's two support acts plus his label's "head nurse" DJing betweens sets but for some reason the poster used the word "party" instead of "show". Edited by PolarizeMe

Galactic Cowboys played their first (electric) set last night in support of Long Way Back To The Moon.

Unfortunately they didn't play Blood In My Eyes or the album's title track, but on the plus side they did play Losing Ourselves and Internal Masquerade.

7:2 sometimes you feel a connection, you feel comfortable, but there's no way to communicate it.

7:3 at the end of every day when i get home, I feel like I've forgotten something important. not necessarily a possession.

7:4 rest forever.

8:1 PALE MOON

8:1 futility crushing me, disunity surrounding me (losing the same fight)

8:3 I know there's something wrong stop making it up

8:3 I've been meditating on death a lot this year... thinking about it. wondering about it. fearing it. accepting it. https://www.verywell.com/is-death-painful-managing-end-of-life-pain-2249014

8:4 it comes to us all

Sonata Arctica reveals details about Finnish Tour 2018

Since we're officially done with The Ninth Hour World Tour, we decided to do something different for the Finnish Tour in January 2018.

The Tour will be called The Winter Chapter Tour. One of the special things is that we will perform the so called Caleb saga in it's entirety for the first time ever. The Saga is comprised of the songs: The End Of This Chapter, Don't Say A Word, Caleb, Juliet and Till Death's Done Us Apart. There will of course be a whole bunch of other stuff as well and new merch, designed specifically for this tour.

That's the only that that will make me go see Sonata ever again if they bring this to NYC.

Apologies to Fuckboy Arctica and it's modern standard of 2-3 worthwhile songs per album, but lately I've been occupied listening to quality progressive power metal instead

(I still wish it was Edu was singing on this track, though)

Edited by Mr. Not