Should Treeduck Attend New Orleans Saints VS Miami Dolphins 10/01/17 Wembley Stadium London

Should Treeduck Attend New Orleans Saints VS Miami Dolphins 10/01/17 @ Wembley Stadium London  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should He Attend

Treeducks favorite NFL team (well the one he roots for the most) the New Orleans Saints is making a personal appearance in a place not all to far from his home. I have in the past asked the ducked one if he had ever attended an NFL game live. He stated no. I also asked if he would ever travel to New Orleans to see his beloved Saints. I believe the answer was a no on that as well. When I found out when the 2017 NFL schedule was released his Saints would come marching into Wembley Stadium I asked the ole duckster if he was planning to attend. His reply was "he didn't know?" Well I think he should go! But lord knows how much it would cost to acquire a golden (& black ;) ) ticket to the match. I have watched the London games on TV and it does seem the fans are quite knowledgeable regarding the game. However I would be hard pressed to say it would just like the NFL experience here in the States. I do believe it would be a great spectacle none the less. I love attending live games and my teams home can be literraly brutal with the heat in the beginning of the season. I still love the atmosphere and it's worth every drop of sweat when my team is winning :LOL: So mate I say go for it! Life is short and your team is coming to town (well not to awefully far away)

My vote; YES!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1