Workin' Them Angels

Lorraine

I'm so excited. This might not sound much to some, maybe many, of you, but it is to me.

Out here, I have never ever heard Rush on the radio anywhere at any time ever; that is, until this morning in Walmart.

I was walking around and vaguely became aware of the song that was playing thinking to myself "This sounds familiar" and then almost immediately realizing "That's RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I realized it was Workin' Them Angels My face must have been radiant! I was so happy!!

I know Snakes isn't that much of a loved album on here, but it does have quite a few good songs on the album. Workin' them Angels is one of them. At least, I think so. :)

:Alex: :geddy: :Neil: :rush:

I about flipped out when I heard a snippet of Time Stand Still at a baseball game once. I would've died if I'd heard Workin' Them Angels. I totally get you! Workin' Them Angels is one of my fav songs off that most middling of albums, lol. Excellent.

I just wish I had had someone to share that moment with. It was too good of a moment to enjoy alone, but my thoughts did zoom right to TRF, and I thought Oh wait until I tell them this on TRF! :)

That’s pretty funny—just a couple weeks ago my Walmart played WTA, too. I’d been having a pretty crappy shift up to that point, but hearing such an obscure Rush song brightened my whole day.

Don't have Walmart here but we have Woolworths grocery chain.New World Man came on a while back.Blew me away because Rush is just not heard anywhere in Oz.
  • Like 4

Don't have Walmart here but we have Woolworths grocery chain.New World Man came on a while back.Blew me away because Rush is just not heard anywhere in Oz.

I'm so excited. This might not sound much to some, maybe many, of you, but it is to me.

Out here, I have never ever heard Rush on the radio anywhere at any time ever; that is, until this morning in Walmart.

I was walking around and vaguely became aware of the song that was playing thinking to myself "This sounds familiar" and then almost immediately realizing "That's RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I realized it was Workin' Them Angels My face must have been radiant! I was so happy!!

I know Snakes isn't that much of a loved album on here, but it does have quite a few good songs on the album. Workin' them Angels is one of them. At least, I think so. :)

:Alex: :geddy: :Neil: :rush:

That's cool they played Rush, but couldn't they have found something better? (no need to answer because it's very obvious they could have, easily)

• Like 1

I have never heard Workin' Them Angels played on the radio. Mostly it's Fly By Night, Tom Sawyer and Red Barchetta I hear played, but Workin' Them Angels? Credit.

Welcome to TRF, Garth! :hi:

Party on, Garth!