42 Years Ago Today - RIP Alex Kintner

Maverick

Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock.

• Like 2

One of my favorite movies of all times. I still watch it any time it is on.

It is showing locally on the big screen, one night only.
  • Like 1

One of my favorite movies of all times. I still watch it any time it is on.

It is showing locally on the big screen, one night only.

I wonder if its showing near me?

I will have to look into this!

This Sunday, July 2.

The first non G rated movie I ever saw in a theater but only because I was staying with my great aunt and she took me. I sat down real close to the front (I was about 11 and movie going was pretty foreign to me, thanks to religion). Afterwards, my great aunt said it was just a dreadful movie. I didn't agree but felt bad she sat through it.

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her viginity; not a bad record for this vicinity." Edited by Maverick
  • Like 2

I guess this is "on subject" but I am considering going on Sunday to see the movie on the big screen for the first time. It came out when I was 15 and I have seen it numerous times on tv but never as intended. It's playing locally here on Sunday...
  • Like 2

I just got back from seeing Jaws on the big screen. Still a fantastic, character-driven movie.

I went too yesterday evening and really enjoyed it for the first time on the big screen...
  • Like 1