Jump to content


What are you going to do today?


  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#41 Mystic Slipperman

Mystic Slipperman

    From Genesis to Armageddon

  • Members
  • 3139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles
  • Interests:Playing and writing music.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 04 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

like SHOVING A PITCHFORK UP EVERYONES ASS!!!  with NO LUBE!!!!!!  HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!  Posted Image
Posted Image



uh  . ow.  


:D

Sponsored Post

#42 Mystic Slipperman

Mystic Slipperman

    From Genesis to Armageddon

  • Members
  • 3139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles
  • Interests:Playing and writing music.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

Today?

Going to work.

Applying for jobs.

Doing my radio show.

#43 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

    By-Tor on the Bayou

  • Members
  • 16853 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:City that rhymes with fun
  • Interests:Music, building interesting projects, scotch

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:42 AM

Enjoying my fauxSunday off after a brutal week of renovations and moving other people's shit. f**k the moving BS already!

#44 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99370 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

Die

#45 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 21580 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Buyin' a Jeep Wrangler, getting that 5th Utah national park in, going to Scotland, returning to Canada, Devin Townsend, doin' good

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:53 AM

View Postinvisible airwave, on 22 July 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

Flying to Salt Lake to visit family for a week.  My delta flight from Ontario,CA leaves in a few minutes.
:hi:

#46 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 21580 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Buyin' a Jeep Wrangler, getting that 5th Utah national park in, going to Scotland, returning to Canada, Devin Townsend, doin' good

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:55 AM

Go to work!

Edited by That One Guy, 09 August 2017 - 08:56 AM.


#47 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:49 AM

Mow the lawn.

Here I go...

#48 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

    The Dane of the Culinary Arts

  • Members *
  • 6125 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I'm right here.
  • Interests:Slay the dragon, grab the gold, get the girl.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:52 AM

As little as possible.

#49 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Edited by Lorraine, 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM.


#50 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99370 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

#51 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6460 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image

Oh, and I plan to TOTALLY f**k OFF.
Posted Image

#52 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

#53 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6460 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

I'm in LUST with "Number One" and "Inside Out" in in second place, and tied with "All Through The Night"!  It's the first GG album I bought when it came  out! Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 09 August 2017 - 06:56 PM.


#54 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:00 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

I'm in LUST with "Number One" and "Inside Out" in in second place, and tied with "All Through The Night"!  It's the first GG album I bought when it came out!  blob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dPosted Image
Posted Image

There's a whole lotta blob goin' on! :lol:
As a young and wistful lad, I enjoyed the wistful Shadows on the Street.
I don't skip any of them when I play it. It's a great sounding record too - well-recorded.
Ray Shulman is a monster bassist.

Posted Image

In case you don't see it, your image (I assume?) above just comes out as a weird long link involving the word blob several times.
Are you trying to tell me to lose some of my beloved gut? :huh: :no: :tsk: :smoke: :ph34r:

Edited by vaportrailer, 09 August 2017 - 07:03 PM.


#55 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6460 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

I'm in LUST with "Number One" and "Inside Out" in in second place, and tied with "All Through The Night"!  It's the first GG album I bought when it came out!  blob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dPosted Image
Posted Image

There's a whole lotta blob goin' on! :lol:
As a young and wistful lad, I enjoyed the wistful Shadows on the Street.
I don't skip any of them when I play it. It's a great sounding record too - well-recorded.
Ray Shulman is a monster bassist.

Posted Image

In case you don't see it, your image (I assume?) above just comes out as a weird long link involving the word blob several times.
Are you trying to tell me to lose some of my beloved gut? :huh: :no: :tsk: :smoke: :ph34r:

The whole group is multi instrumental, and all GREAT at all instruments they play....another tie in with RUSH....Gary Green lives in Illinois the last I heard...Southern Illinois.
Derek Shulman became an A&R man for some record company...
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 09 August 2017 - 07:44 PM.


#56 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

I'm in LUST with "Number One" and "Inside Out" in in second place, and tied with "All Through The Night"!  It's the first GG album I bought when it came out!  blob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dPosted Image
Posted Image

There's a whole lotta blob goin' on! :lol:
As a young and wistful lad, I enjoyed the wistful Shadows on the Street.
I don't skip any of them when I play it. It's a great sounding record too - well-recorded.
Ray Shulman is a monster bassist.

Posted Image

In case you don't see it, your image (I assume?) above just comes out as a weird long link involving the word blob several times.
Are you trying to tell me to lose some of my beloved gut? :huh: :no: :tsk: :smoke: :ph34r:

The whole group is multi instrumental, and all GREAT at all instruments they play....another tie in with RUSH....Gary Green lives in Illinois the last I heard...Southern Illinois.
Derek Shulman became an A&R man for some record company...
Posted Image

D Shulman apparently signed Bon Jovi and Dream Theater.

#57 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99370 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 10 August 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 August 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 August 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostMr. Not, on 09 August 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Die

:tsk:

Not funny if a joke.

If serious, please don't.

Unfunny joke

That Picture in your sig reminds me of the cover for Gentle Giant's "Civilian" LP...
Posted Image



Great album! "Inside Out" is a killer tune. GG's "Kashmir"! :lol: :cheers:

I'm in LUST with "Number One" and "Inside Out" in in second place, and tied with "All Through The Night"!  It's the first GG album I bought when it came out!  blob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dblob:http://imgur.com/fecd1980-396a-436a-94a0-387ff962a17dPosted Image
Posted Image

There's a whole lotta blob goin' on! :lol:
As a young and wistful lad, I enjoyed the wistful Shadows on the Street.
I don't skip any of them when I play it. It's a great sounding record too - well-recorded.
Ray Shulman is a monster bassist.

Posted Image

In case you don't see it, your image (I assume?) above just comes out as a weird long link involving the word blob several times.
Are you trying to tell me to lose some of my beloved gut? :huh: :no: :tsk: :smoke: :ph34r:

The whole group is multi instrumental, and all GREAT at all instruments they play....another tie in with RUSH....Gary Green lives in Illinois the last I heard...Southern Illinois.
Derek Shulman became an A&R man for some record company...
Posted Image

D Shulman apparently signed Bon Jovi and Dream Theater.

Get me outta this quote tree guys >=((

#58 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5836 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

Here you go, Mr. Not.  :givebeer:

#59 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17667 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

Going to party hearty with The Unsinkable Fats Domino...

#60 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6460 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

View PostMystic Slipperman, on 08 August 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

Today?

Going to work.

Applying for jobs.

Doing my radio show.

Where can I find your Radio show? Is it online?
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users