What are you going to do today?

Disk98

If it helps, Lorraine, I'm a boyscout. Eagle Rank. It's one of our traits. I always have tried to do my best to make that one of my traits. What do you need?

Anyway, gonna work on my P-61 model most of today....

RFIKZt6.gif

An Eagle Scout? Wow. I'm impressed ORFie. :)

Can I borrow your bullshit meter? ;)

Well, my dear, that is something you either have or develop over time, I guess! My Mom was always the one big in Bullshit detecting...so I learned from a pretty good person! I learned by copying her examples! A lot of it in my life has been Common sense. I think you'll do fine, Lorraine!

qlKHH6X.gif

My dear, I was joking. Some never develop a bullshit meter due to the fact that they are as perceptive as a lump of lead.

This I know from my life experience!

RFIKZt6.gif

:codger:

Are you back in the old, old routine?

Who wants to know? :D-13:

If it helps, Lorraine, I'm a boyscout. Eagle Rank. It's one of our traits. I always have tried to do my best to make that one of my traits. What do you need?

RFIKZt6.gif

Well, my dear, that is something you either have or develop over time, I guess! My Mom was always the one big in Bullshit detecting...so I learned from a pretty good person! I learned by copying her examples! A lot of it in my life has been Common sense. I think you'll do fine, Lorraine!

qlKHH6X.gif

My dear, I was joking. Some never develop a bullshit meter due to the fact that they are as perceptive as a lump of lead.

RFIKZt6.gif

Her!

RFIKZt6.gif

qlKHH6X.gif

RFIKZt6.gif

Her!

Her who? :hail:

RFIKZt6.gif

qlKHH6X.gif

RFIKZt6.gif

Her!

Her who? :hail:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<In the avatar!