Unholy Sh**! I Can't Wait For "John Wick Chapter 3!" Alice In Chains In Chapter 2 Credits! WOW!

RUSHHEAD666

Just watched John Wick 2 on Best Buy Steelbook!

I have not been a fan of Reeves since the two Bill And Ted's installments.

Well? Reeves has hit the lottery with these two Wick films!

I can't wait for the third chapter.

Whoa!

I just figured out his name!

John "Wick"

Like the wick in a candlestick.

That match has lit that wick and that candle will burn bright until the very end.

I hope this is just a trilogy.

If Wick lives into Chapter 4 I will be very impressed.

Bravo!

• Like 1

Alice in chains?

Yep! There is an Alice In Chains song playing during the credits.

Keanu is a joke Earl!

Dude!! I KNOW!!!! I only like Reeves in the two Bill And Ted films! HE IS A HORRIBLE ACTOR! However, he pulls it off as Wick. I couldn't even get through the first Matrix. Never saw the others. Terrible acting.

• Like 1

Alice in chains?

Keanu is a joke Earl!

Dude!! I KNOW!!!! I only like Reeves in the two Bill And Ted films! HE IS A HORRIBLE ACTOR! However, he pulls it off as Wick. I couldn't even get through the first Matrix. Never saw the others. Terrible acting.

I saw the first John Wick, it came out at the same time as Denzel in the Equalizer which is basically the same film. Compared to Denzel Keanu looks poor. The Equalizer was daft but still better than John Wick.

• Like 1

Alice in chains?

Keanu is a joke Earl!

I saw the first John Wick, it came out at the same time as Denzel in the Equalizer which is basically the same film. Compared to Denzel Keanu looks poor. The Equalizer was daft but still better than John Wick.

I can't argue that! "The Equalizer" RULES!!! Maybe Hollyweird will combine the two movies! Washington VS Reeves!!

• Like 1

I loved the first Wicks movie (haven't seen the second). Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 1

I have always loved Keanu Reeves. He totally kills it in Wick. My main email address is Matrix themed. I used to be obsessed with those Matrix movies when I was training from 2000-2005. I have 7 belts in 2 different martial arts. It was a phase I went through.

Keanu Reeves is one of the most generous celebrities ever. He donated a large portion of his Matrix earnings to cancer research because his sister had leukemia. He rides the subway and he played bass guitar in a band. He also plays hockey and loves motorcycles. He did some really intense training for Wick and The Matrix. Although he has dyslexia, he is an avid reader. The reason he is often portrayed as sad is because he lost his unborn child, his ex-girlfriend and his friend River Phoenix.

http://inktank.fi/50...e-keanu-reeves/

Edited by Boots

I loved the first Wicks movie (haven't seen the second).

I was a bit doubtful in the beginning of the film but man, the sequel kicked my ass.

Chapter III will be insane. Already in production.

Reeves is the luckiest guy in the world.

I have always loved Keanu Reeves. He totally kills it in Wick. My main email address is Matrix themed. I used to be obsessed with those Matrix movies when I was training from 2000-2005. I have 7 belts in 2 different martial arts. It was a phase I went through.

Keanu Reeves is one of the most generous celebrities ever. He donated a large portion of his Matrix earnings to cancer research because his sister had leukemia. He rides the subway and he played bass guitar in a band. He also plays hockey and loves motorcycles. He did some really intense training for Wick and The Matrix. Although he has dyslexia, he is an avid reader. The reason he is often portrayed as sad is because he lost his unborn child, his ex-girlfriend and his friend River Phoenix.

http://inktank.fi/50...e-keanu-reeves/

Actually you are correct. I am not a big fan of his acting but the guy is a stand up gentleman. Reeves isn't into the "Limelight" and self absorbing assholeness. I believe he commutes on train or on subway. Doesn't give a shit about fame. I do admire that about him.

Man, I love Reeves in the first two Bill And Ted's films. So fun.

I hear they are doing a third installment? WOW!

We all know Keanu Reeves blows as a legitimate actor but the John Wick movies are very entertaining.
  • Like 1

Thanks, Brother Earl, I was gonna talk about this one myself. I loved the first John Wick movie and I beyond-love the second! Bear in mind that I am a tactical shooter and I train folks in it as well so when I see a movie when an actor uses real-world practical shooting skills I sit up and take notice! You can also go on YouTube and watch vids of Keanu training for this movie in 3-gun shooting and the dude is an absolute beast! He should compete professionally. I give John Wick 2 5 tactical stars out of 5! Edited by Jack Aubrey
  • Like 1

Watch this:

• Like 1

Thanks, Brother Earl, I was gonna talk about this one myself. I loved the first John Wick movie and I beyond-love the second! Bear in mind that I am a tactical shooter and I train folks in it as well so when I see a movie when an actor uses real-world practical shooting skills I sit up and take notice! You can also go on YouTube and watch vids of Keanu training for this movie in 3-gun shooting and the dude is an absolute beast! He should compete professionally. I give John Wick 2 5 tactical stars out of 5!

You are welcome my brother Jack! Gosh! I wish you lived near me. I am impressed and honored by your talents with a firearm. My father has a wonderful gun collection and I have always wanted to learn to shoot a gun. When my daughters are out of the house for good I want to protect myself and have a weapon on hand. I wish you could train me.

I am shocked by your tactical 2.5. I thought for sure you would go 4 tactical stars. Cheers!!

• Like 1

Thanks, Brother Earl, I was gonna talk about this one myself. I loved the first John Wick movie and I beyond-love the second! Bear in mind that I am a tactical shooter and I train folks in it as well so when I see a movie when an actor uses real-world practical shooting skills I sit up and take notice! You can also go on YouTube and watch vids of Keanu training for this movie in 3-gun shooting and the dude is an absolute beast! He should compete professionally. I give John Wick 2 5 tactical stars out of 5!

You are welcome my brother Jack! Gosh! I wish you lived near me. I am impressed and honored by your talents with a firearm. My father has a wonderful gun collection and I have always wanted to learn to shoot a gun. When my daughters are out of the house for good I want to protect myself and have a weapon on hand. I wish you could train me.

I am shocked by your tactical 2.5. I thought for sure you would go 4 tactical stars. Cheers!!

Well thank you, sir! I'm sure we'd have a ball!

I was saying I give it 5 out of 5, it's just that saying "John Wick 2" right before made it look like I was saying 2.5 stars so I can see how it'd be confusing.

• Like 1

Well thank you, sir! I'm sure we'd have a ball!

I was saying I give it 5 out of 5, it's just that saying "John Wick 2" right before made it look like I was saying 2.5 stars so I can see how it'd be confusing.

OHHHH!!!! Sorry brother! I got it!!! Sweet!! Man you would certainly get me out of my bubble world of just running my business, rocking out at concerts and going to sporting events!

I need a wake up call! You seem to be a badass too. I totally respect you and love what you do.

• Like 1