JohnnyBlaze

Ouija  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever used a Ouija board?

• Yes...and something happened
    • Yes...but nothing happened
    • No, I've never had the chance
    • No...and I never will

Oh yeah I and most of my friends had one of these growing up. Nothing ever really happened using one except imaginations go wild.
  • Like 1

It's real. Back in 1993 me and my bandmates, with some friends watching, saw that thing move with a mind of it's own. Then appliances started behaving weirdly, like turning on by themselves. My apartment was never the same after that. Multiple people saw apparitions of a little boy running across the hallway--at different times. Stuff would run across the room at night over my bed.

It's real.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Yes- used it tons at sleepovers growing up and it was a blast! Something did happen- I never married James Taylor like it said I would ! :P

What you didn't realize is that "James Taylor" is Hungarian for...well, whatever your husband's name is. :yes:

Hasbro knows the future...I mean, ouija knows the future.

• Like 2

Yes- used it tons at sleepovers growing up and it was a blast! Something did happen- I never married James Taylor like it said I would ! :P

What you didn't realize is that "James Taylor" is Hungarian for...well, whatever your husband's name is. :yes:

Hasbro knows the future...I mean, ouija knows the future.

:LOL: :LOL: Or my friends knew I liked James Taylor! ;) ;) ) ( I think we still might even own one . . )

• Like 1

Cardboard and plastic mass produced by Parker Brothers, shocking that I can't communicate with the dead using it.

Hasbro has been allowing us to communicate with the dead for the last 25 or so years. Parker Bros before that.

What about the earlier versions of it from a thousand years ago in China? Pretty sure there was no Parker Bros or Hasbro then.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

The Ouija board is where Pazuzu lives.

BEWARE!

http://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery/ActorsC/3856-14966.jpg

"Pazuzu" always reminded me of some specialty pizza from Pizza Hut from back in the day. You know, one of those priazzo thangs where it's simply a folded or stuffed pizza.

((Imagine the cloudy imagery and harp playing as our star reminisces as if it were an old tv sitcom))...

vaportrailer: Excuse me waiter! We're ready to order.

waiter: Yes sir. What can I get you?

vaportrailer: We'll have a large pazuzu with extra cheese, an order of bread sticks, a pitcher of Coke, and an exorcist.

waiter: Okay. I'll be right back with your pitcher and vomiting in your face while my head spins round and round.

vaportrailer: Thank you.

Cardboard and plastic mass produced by Parker Brothers, shocking that I can't communicate with the dead using it.

Hasbro has been allowing us to communicate with the dead for the last 25 or so years. Parker Bros before that.

What about the earlier versions of it from a thousand years ago in China? Pretty sure there was no Parker Bros or Hasbro then.

I want to use the real Ouija board that Neil Peart discovered while at Tai Shan.

• Like 1

I want to use the real Ouija board that Neil Peart discovered while at Tai Shan.

Here it is!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Tai%20Shan/DH000028_2.jpg

Your Tai Shan Ouija board dreams come true!

• Like 2

Thanks to The Exorcist, I thought demons understood Latin. So I inquired, "Quis creavit caelum et terram?" (Who created the heavens and the earth?)

Of course nothing happened.

It's real. Back in 1993 me and my bandmates, with some friends watching, saw that thing move with a mind of it's own. Then appliances started behaving weirdly, like turning on by themselves. My apartment was never the same after that. Multiple people saw apparitions of a little boy running across the hallway--at different times. Stuff would run across the room at night over my bed.

It's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3ZpjO1Xb4

Hillbillies will believe anything...

:LOL:

• Like 2

:LOL: