If "Headlong Flight" was produced by Terry Brown would it make your top 21 Rush songs?

JohnRogers

Headlong Flight produced by Terry Brown makes your top 21?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If produced by Terry Brown for 2112 or Moving Pictures would Headlong Flight make your top 21 Rush songs?

• Yes, this song cranks I love it!
    • Yes, Terry Brown would make the difference.
    • No, the song is plodding, long and boring. Even Brown couldn't polish this turd.
    • No, nothing can make the song more than just okay.
    • No, I loathe Headlong Flight and consider throwing myself from a window whenever I hear it.
    • Neil Peart hologram.

Reach up to the shelf in your closet, remove the hat box storing your imagination cap. Put your imagination cap on, peer out a window and ponder...imagine Terry Brown is in the studio working on Headlong Flight for 2112 or Moving Pictures. Would the song make your top 21 Rush song list???

Reach up to the shelf in your closet, remove the hat box storing your imagination cap. Put your imagination cap on, peer out a window and ponder...imagine Terry Brown is in the studio working on Headlong Flight for 2112 or Moving Pictures. Would the song make your top 21 Rush song list???

When I put my imagination cap on, all I see are big boobs.
  • Like 5

And with a young Geddy singing it

Now that I would love to hear. I have wondered what the entire album would have sounded like had it been made in the 70's.

• Like 4

Now that I would love to hear. I have wondered what the entire album would have sounded like had it been made in the 70's.

He's young enough in the original recording with the studio hocus pocus.

• Like 1

No

NO!

I would rather bring a small cute little pug puppy into this thread so he can piss all over it.

I believe she already made an appearance!

• Like 1

This isn't really JUST about Terry Brown. This is also about Rush's prowess in '76 and '80 when those albums were RECORDED. It's hard to imagine Geddy's voice THEN singing HF lyrics. This would be like taking an astronaut and tossing him back in medieval times and asking if the astronaut would be one of your top 21 knights. I'm not sure if this analogy works so just because, here's Rom, Spaceknight...

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2011/03/rom05.jpg

The days were dark

And the nights were bright

I would never trade tomorrow for today

This isn't really JUST about Terry Brown. This is also about Rush's prowess in '76 and '80 when those albums were RECORDED. It's hard to imagine Geddy's voice THEN singing HF lyrics.

"I wish that I could live it all again"

I can hear Geddy doing that back in the day with less studio hocus-pocus.

He's young enough in the original recording with the studio hocus pocus.

Nah. Nowhere near the same.

Multiple threads about "Headlong Flight?" Wow!

I would rather type about getting a Headlong Delight......

Drum solo in Flight

Afternoon delight!!!

Hahaha! FAIR! The live version of "Headlong" is OUT OF THIS WORLD! NEIL RULES! RIP!!! RUSH IN PEACE!