Jump to content


Quest to discover TRF's favourite Lifeson guitar solo - Feedback & Victor


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Feedback & Victor guitar solos (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favourite guitar solo from Feedback

  1. Summertime Blues (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  2. Heart Full of Soul (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  3. For What It's Worth (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. The Seeker (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  5. Mr. Soul (1 votes [11.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  6. Seven and Seven Is (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Shapes of Things (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. Crossroads (5 votes [55.56%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Pick your favourite guitar solo from Victor

  1. Don't Care (3 votes [33.33%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

  2. Promise (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  3. Start Today (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. Mr. X (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. At the End (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. Sending out a Warning (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Shut Up Shuttin' Up (4 votes [44.44%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 44.44%

  8. Strip and Go Naked (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 22.22%

  9. The Big Dance (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  10. Victor (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  11. I Am the Spirit (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:15 AM

Because one or two of you are whining that I didn't include these albums, so let's get this done :P

Edited by Brucey, 12 June 2017 - 06:16 AM.


Sponsored Post

#2 Cyclonus X-1

Cyclonus X-1

    Yurts >>>>>>> Gers

  • Members *
  • 61368 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Interests:Music, literature, sports.

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:17 AM

:|

I vote for the solo he did for Porcupine Tree's Anesthetize over all of this Feedback and Victor stuff.

#3 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

View PostBrucey, on 12 June 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

Because one or two of you are whining that I didn't include these albums, so let's get this done :P

:lol:

#4 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

View PostCyclonus X-1, on 12 June 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

:|

I vote for the solo he did for Porcupine Tree's Anesthetize over all of this Feedback and Victor stuff.

I guess that means Brucey needs yet ANOTHER poll to include Lifeson tunes NOT done with Rush or Victor:
The Andromeda tv show theme, Canadien national anthem that Geddy & (I guess) Alex did for South Park, The Little Drummer Boy cover he did, etc......

:lol:

#5 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3764 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 12 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

View PostCyclonus X-1, on 12 June 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

:|

I vote for the solo he did for Porcupine Tree's Anesthetize over all of this Feedback and Victor stuff.

I guess that means Brucey needs yet ANOTHER poll to include Lifeson tunes NOT done with Rush or Victor:
The Andromeda tv show theme, Canadien national anthem that Geddy & (I guess) Alex did for South Park, The Little Drummer Boy cover he did, etc......

:lol:
ahh the price you pay when you're not specific with your thread title. All it took was "TRF's favorite Lifeson guitar solo with Rush". Can't put these worms back in the can at this point.

#6 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

Next poll after this one is the last one, thank f**k.


Might be the last thread I start, too.


And post.

#7 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

View PostBrucey, on 12 June 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

Next poll after this one is the last one, thank f**k.


Might be the last thread I start, too.


And post.

I don't like this post.

I LOVE it!

:lol:

#8 Earthshine

Earthshine

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4302 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:29 AM

Heart Full Of Soul
Don't Care

I don't have Victor, so Don't Care was just a guess! :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users