Was Leonardo da Vinci one of 5 greatest minds in the history?

Texas King

I dunno, but he had a sweet beard lol

That is an artist's view...actually there's no one alive today that could tell anyone now....photographs didn't exist back then ya know...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goose%20banana%20sm.jpg

You could always recreate him on a holodeck, in which case he'll look exactly like John Rhys-Davies

9cd1d1dfc42ca63dd106e5dc860932f3.jpg

Sallah was a genius!

• Like 1

Sure, he invented Townshend... :smoke:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/avatar-2508_zpsem3j7xdz.jpg

• Like 6

I'd say so.

I'd say so too.

Top FIVE? I don't KNOW. And I honestly don't think anyone else does either. The best I think the general population can acknowlege is that he was a Brilliant person....

Of course we don't know. There really is no answer. These polls are just opinion.

Some prefer an educated opinion versus an ignorant one

Meaning what?

Democritus defined the atom as that which cannot be divided circa 400 B.C. and put forth the first atomic model. So he's up there in my book. Edited by goose

I dunno, but he had a sweet beard lol

That is an artist's view...actually there's no one alive today that could tell anyone now....photographs didn't exist back then ya know...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goose%20banana%20sm.jpg

You could always recreate him on a holodeck, in which case he'll look exactly like John Rhys-Davies

9cd1d1dfc42ca63dd106e5dc860932f3.jpg

Sallah was a genius!

Asps! Very Dangerous. You go first.
  • Like 2

I'd say so.

I'd say so too.

Top FIVE? I don't KNOW. And I honestly don't think anyone else does either. The best I think the general population can acknowlege is that he was a Brilliant person....

Of course we don't know. There really is no answer. These polls are just opinion.

Meaning what?

I don't have enough information to have an educated opinion on this.

• Like 2

I'd say so.

I'd say so too.

Meaning what?

One of my favorite TRF quotes was someone saying something like this in 100% seriousness:

"If I'm being objective about it all, Rush is the greatest band ever."

:LOL:

• Like 2

I'd say so.

I'd say so too.

Meaning what?

Absolutely. None of us do, educated or not. There is no such thing as greatest.

• Like 3

He was a hack.

Oh wow. Cool little trivia!

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/10/7f/80/107f80c715e863d38704317fdb67cf0d.jpg

According to author Lillian Schwartz and Florentine architect and writer, Renzo Manetti, this might not be far from the truth:

http://www.italymagazine.com/italy/tuscany/mona-lisa-self-portrait

:LOL:

I love the semi-paralysis theory!!!

Charlie's Angels, draw their guns and bling

Synchronized and graceful, they run like sexy things

Goddesses like Ladd, Farrah and Smith and Hack

Charlie's Angels, the girlies draw their guns

As if to shoot

As if to shoot

• Like 1

He's probably most well known for that painting he did of Lorraine. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

I think if Leo had been born in 1990, then he might never have accomplished anything. Too many distractions.

But had he not lived when he did ( 1452-1519 ), would those modern distractions exist as they do now ??

Democritus defined the atom as that which cannot be divided circa 400 B.C. and put forth the first atomic model. So he's up there in my book.

But you can split the atom.

Actually, I can't. But I'm a whiz at splitting hairs.
  • Like 1

I think if Leo had been born in 1990, then he might never have accomplished anything. Too many distractions.

But had he not lived when he did ( 1452-1519 ), would those modern distractions exist as they do now ??

Really? LOL Maybe, maybe not. We'll NEVER KNOW!

WcHo5Dz.gif

• Like 1

Democritus defined the atom as that which cannot be divided circa 400 B.C. and put forth the first atomic model. So he's up there in my book.

But you can split the atom.

Actually, I can't. But I'm a whiz at splitting hairs.

:spitwater: