And You Guys Think I Drop Too Many F Bombs? Finally! A Real Marvel Masterpiece! "LOGAN!" Best One Yet! JMO!

RUSHHEAD666

Just when I gave up on Hollywood and all of their sell out shit movies based on the genius of Stan Lee.

Still not a big fan of what Hollywood has done. For instance ruining the Tower Of Terror for that shit franchise Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Anyway, let's type about "Logan."

This movie is the real deal.

It's amazing what you can do when you give a comic book film an R rating.

I love the darkness. I love the f bombs. I love the violence.

A film finally portraying the Wolverine as a real sad bad ass.

This movie is awesome!

There is HOPE!!!

Even Patrick Stewart says FUKK many times.

AWESOME!

FUCKK YES!

I'm not a big comic book nerd but I do have the first four Wolverine comics in mint condition.

Always loved Logan.

Great to see Jackman in a serious Marvel role.

He's the best casted actor ever for a comic book hero. Or zero?

• Like 1

Your poll is genius Johnny. Sadly I gave up on all of the Hollywood comic book movies.

Hell I'm so old I loved the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve when I was a kid.

I am a Vemon guy. But I always loved Wolverine too. I have the first four Wolverine comic books mint on card.

I love Jackman as Wolverine.

I'm glad I'm different than the masses.

Watching "Logan" tonight seals the deal for me.

Loved it.

I even teared up at the end and I hate what Hollywood has done to the comic book world.

I hate X MEN I hate IRON MAN. CRAPTON AMERICA.

I will fall asleep to those flicks.

Junk.

I love Patrick Stewart in LOGAN.

I like Star Trek with Kirk but I HATE all of that Next Generation CRAP. Patrick Stewart was the only great hire there.

I am willing to bet you Johnny that you will at least LIKE "Logan."

There is a "Logan" NOIR disc included. Black and white edition.

I chose to watch it in color but next time I will go Noir.

The little girl is a badass too.

For me it's the best "Marvel" movie made so far.

Your poll is genius Johnny. Sadly I gave up on all of the Hollywood comic book movies.

Hell I'm so old I loved the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve when I was a kid.

I am a Vemon guy. But I always loved Wolverine too. I have the first four Wolverine comic books mint on card.

I love Jackman as Wolverine.

I'm glad I'm different than the masses.

Watching "Logan" tonight seals the deal for me.

Loved it.

I even teared up at the end and I hate what Hollywood has done to the comic book world.

I hate X MEN I hate IRON MAN. CRAPTON AMERICA.

I will fall asleep to those flicks.

Junk.

I love Patrick Stewart in LOGAN.

I like Star Trek with Kirk but I HATE all of that Next Generation CRAP. Patrick Stewart was the only great hire there.

I am willing to bet you Johnny that you will at least LIKE "Logan."

There is a "Logan" NOIR disc included. Black and white edition.

I chose to watch it in color but next time I will go Noir.

The little girl is a badass too.

For me it's the best "Marvel" movie made so far.

Ok, I saw it a few weeks ago and forgot to reply.

Yeah, I liked it but it had its flaws. Namely, whoever wrote the script truly didn't care about being respectful to some of the characters. Namely, the villain Donald Pierce. Absolutely nothing like his comic persona. Why even name him that way then? Yeah, I get it. Gotta have the name drop in there for the hardcore Marvel fan boys. Put me in blue and yellow spandex, call me Wolverine and they'd still cream themselves. Anyway...

The little girl was better than I expected as I generally find it hard to believe child actors.

Mood, tone, and acting were good.

I don't think audiences could handle a true adaptation of the Old Man Logan comic though.

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/89/be/f989be4abc6177364af1db518706a6f5--marvel-heroes-marvel-comics.jpg

And for all the cool violence in Logan, THIS is the scene that should've been in there but wasn't:

http://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto:good,w_600/eptcvjvedzitkcioidle/old-man-logan-credit-marvel-comics.jpg

In fact, it felt like they were teasing about it happening BUT then it didn't really happen that way.

This is the ending I would've preferred:

http://i1.wp.com/www.hushcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/9-1.jpg

Yeah yeah I know the movie shouldn't be exactly like the comic. Or doesn't have to be at all. But sometimes too many liberties are taken with these characters...they've always gone that way with Wolverine and the X-Men.

I never felt 100% satisfied with any of the these FOX Wolverine/X-Men movies. I won't call them Marvel because they don't seem to regard the comics too much.

Having said all that, I'd rank all the X-Men and Wolverine movies like this:

1) X2...very good

2) Logan...good

3) X1...good; but has some effects & fight scenes that are a little hard to watch now

4) Days of Future Past...good; get rid of whatshername as Mystique and I'd be happier still

5) First Class...barely passable

6) X3...very bad

7) Apocalypse...absolute crap

8) The Wolverine...more crap

9) Wolverine: Origins...somehow crappier than #7 & #8