What Alex Lifeson thinks of Neil Peart's drum solos during the Rush concerts?

Texas King

Gives him time to rest his sausage fingers, take a piss and hit the bong but don't ask me. Ask Canadianice.
  • Like 2

You can see what he thinks in this video

http://youtu.be/QUYRLv93tDA

I think this verifies Texas King's meme! :LOL:

I think Alex was ready for bed.

I think this video was taken by a guitar player.. Neil Peart is in the middle of a drum solo and he goes looking for Alex offstage lol

• Like 1

Gives him time to rest his sausage fingers, take a piss and hit the bong but don't ask me. Ask Canadianice.

I really dig his solos, I get lost in them.

I dig his solos, I can play to them. I know the "Exit Stage Left" solo the best. Been playing to it since I was in the 8th grade.

• Like 1

I dig his solos, I can play to them. I know the "Exit Stage Left" solo the best. Been playing to it since I was in the 8th grade.

I knew there was a reason why I liked you Earl. You maybe a Raider and Kipp Winger fan but you all right.

• Like 1

Word! I think there's a generation of us drummers that can quote that solo verbatim.

• Like 2

I knew there was a reason why I liked you Earl. You maybe a Raider and Kipp Winger fan but you all right.

HAHAHA! Thanks amigo! RAIDERS FOR LIFE! KIP WINGER? I am over him! He opened for Y&T last month. Garbage!

RUSH ON!

Word! I think there's a generation of us drummers that can quote that solo verbatim.

"Word to the mother brother drummer Neil Peart slumber lumber party!" We are GENERATION 747.

* cowbell section *

Dink, dink, donk donk...tom full...Dink, dink, donk donk!...tom fill...Dink, dink, donk donk donk donk donk digadigadonk...splash splash!

Hahaha! Yep! I can play that cowbell solo perfectly with the those two quick splash hits! LOVE IT! YOU NAILED IT IN TYPE!!! WELL DONE!

You can see what he thinks in this video

http://youtu.be/QUYRLv93tDA

I think this verifies Texas King's meme! :LOL:

I think Alex was ready for bed.

I think this video was taken by a guitar player.. Neil Peart is in the middle of a drum solo and he goes looking for Alex offstage lol

Yeah that's what I thought too when I first saw it. So funny that he follows Alex off the stage.

• Like 1

* cowbell section *

Dink, dink, donk donk...tom full...Dink, dink, donk donk!...tom fill...Dink, dink, donk donk donk donk donk digadigadonk...splash splash!

Woah, easy there Bubbles we'll get you some tickets!

Only thing I'll never be able to play like him is that "Drum also walzes" bit

I just watched it on YouTube to refresh my memory. Amazing stuff. How do you hold your sticks? Did you switch to traditional like Neil? I will never switch over. I am a matchstick grip it and rip it kind of drummer!

• Like 1

I just watched it on YouTube to refresh my memory. Amazing stuff. How do you hold your sticks? Did you switch to traditional like Neil? I will never switch over. I am a matchstick grip it and rip it kind of drummer!

Always matched grip even cuz that's rock and roll!! I never practice that drum waltz thing, its too fukking hard!! And I just like playing along with songs!

• Like 1

I knew a guy who knew the guy who won the drum kit. He lived in CoCo, bro. Perhaps you knew that.