Roger Moore Dies at 89

ReRushed

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/galleries/x701/74433.jpg

roger-moore-2.jpg

8d922e002a6ba92d529d71b9358f8226.jpg

• Like 3

RIP Roger :rose:

It's not generally regarded as cool to say these days, but I love Moore as Bond.

For Your Eyes Only is easily one of my favourite Bond movies

• Like 2

In interviews, he said he had a hard time filming the scene in "The Man With the Golden Gun" where he hits Maude Adams and holds her arm behind her. He said he didn't think James Bond would do that.

He wasn't as physical as Sean Connery, but I liked that because his Bond relied on his wits to get out of trouble more than brute force.

• Like 2

Shit more bad news.

I enjoyed a lot of Roger's career including The Saint TV show, The Persuaders TV show (with Tony Curtis), the Bond films of course and other films like Shout at the Devil (with Lee Marvin), Gold, The Man Who Haunted Himself and North Sea Hijack (with Anthony Perkins, James Mason and Michael Parks).

RIP Roger

• Like 2

Shit more bad news.

I enjoyed a lot of Roger's career including The Saint TV show, The Persuaders TV show (with Tony Curtis), the Bond films of course and other films like Shout at the Devil (with Lee Marvin), Gold, The Man Who Haunted Himself and North Sea Hijack (with Anthony Perkins, James Mason and Michael Parks).

RIP Roger

Great movie. Moore really shows some acting chops in that one.
  • Like 1

Shit more bad news.

RIP Roger

Great movie. Moore really shows some acting chops in that one.

Yeah it's really good, an interesting original story too.

i loved him as bond,but he did a movie with anthony perkins and james mason called ffolkes which was about terrorists taking over an oil well in the north sea.also liked him in the wild geese with richard burton.
  • Like 1

i loved him as bond,but he did a movie with anthony perkins and james mason called ffolkes which was about terrorists taking over an oil well in the north sea.also liked him in the wild geese with richard burton.

I've mentioned that one it's also called North Sea Hijack, in fact that's the original title.

My favorite Bond too. The Spy Who Loved Me was probably my favorite childhood movie. I saw it in the theater probably 14 times, back in the day where they didn't kick you out between showings. Every Saturday it was in the theater, me and a friend would buy a ticket for the first show and sit through most the remaining shows that day.

RIP Roger

• Like 1

I always thought he was a bit too effeminate to play Bond but he did bring a bit more classiness to the role.

I always thought he was a bit too effeminate to play Bond but he did bring a bit more classiness to the role.

Gives me hope I could be in the running next!

• Like 1

But in all seriousness, this is very sad news. But 89 is a great age and his life was very colourful and he was a legend.
  • Like 1