I just came home from a job interview...

YYZumbi

I just got the call from them...

And apparently they found someone with more "experience"............

Now I feel like I just want to give up everything and go live in a forest somewhere..............

I was so happy that I found this job, because I felt that it was perfect for me! But apparently not....

Awww....! I'm so sorry, Zumbi! :hug2:

Now I feel like I just want to give up everything and go live in a forest somewhere..............

I was so happy that I found this job, because I felt that it was perfect for me! But apparently not....

At least they were kind enough to call and let you know what's going on. I've had many interviews where things seemed like they went well and then you never hear back from them. Maybe they'll keep you in mind if things don't work out with this person.

Just try to apply anywhere you can right now. Eventually you'll get something. I'm​ guessing there are no family or friends that can get you a job. I've gotten several in the past just because I knew somebody to get me in.

• Like 1

This happens to everybody. It is kind of depressing but you just have to get out there and try again.
  • Like 1

I'm proud Zumbi you got to this stage at least.

Keep the enthusiasm you felt and channel it into your next option!

• Like 2

:hug2: :hug2: I'm sorry to hear this, Zumbi. But don't give up! A lot of times, for me (and other people I know, too,) I thought a job was perfect and I didn't get it. Then another job came along that I did get and it turned out to be better for my situation. The experience you got in the interview will be something that will help you next time. I bet something else comes along soon. As my husband says, while you are looking for your job, your job is out there looking for you ;) ;)

My biggest letdown of a prospective job (in Korea) led me to working in Japan almost exactly a year later.

The collapse of my company at a job I really liked (in Japan) in late 2007 led to me meeting my (eventual) wife 3 months later in January 2008.

So looking back, those two greatest "failures" led to two of the best things in my life.

Never give up because sometimes the right things find you...as long as you keep pressing on.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

Good to hear. I'm always happy to see people trying to better themselves. I hope you got the job.

Agreed. A job brings in money, and boosts self esteem and he needs that!

Zumbi whatever happens, an interview is an excellent step in the right direction and I am chuffed!

What is it for?

I will be working at a graveyard. My work will be to take care of the graves and the area around it. Like cut grass and such. It´s not a full time job, but I think its a good job for me.

Good to hear. I'm always happy to see people trying to better themselves. I hope you got the job.

Agreed. A job brings in money, and boosts self esteem and he needs that!

Zumbi whatever happens, an interview is an excellent step in the right direction and I am chuffed!

What is it for?

I will be working at a graveyard. My work will be to take care of the graves and the area around it. Like cut grass and such. It´s not a full time job, but I think its a good job for me.

Tick sets his sights and them homes it, the joint starts flying when he begins...