One Little Victory or Stick It Out?

Texas King

One Little Victory or Stick It Out?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. One Little Victory or Stick It Out?

• One Little Victory (Vapor Trails)
    • Stick It Out (Counterparts)

Hmm. One of my favourites vs one of the few songs that even the thundering juggernaut that was Rush live in the 21st century couldn't make exciting. Tough choice :LOL:

One Little Victory.

Stick It Out is very special to me. It was the song that got me to love the band. When I saw them live during Time Machine Tour. Tho I love the One Little Victory intro, with the drums and it´s a great song. Stick It Out is the song that will get my vote!
  • Like 1

One Little Victory by a long shot. I usually skip Stick It Out whenever it comes on, but I will go out of my way to listen to One Little Victory. I even wrote a drumline cadence to One Little Victory. I have never been able to get into Stick It Out.

One Little Victory does nothing for me, whereas I hate Stick It Out. Stick It Out is a contender for my least liked thing they ever did.When I first heard Stick It Out, I loved the opening, and I was sure I would did the heavy sound. And then the words came, and it lost me.

Stick it Out is one of Rush's worst songs on their worst album. OLV is an ok song off of a good album, so it wins.