Type a very short story off the top of you're head!

Tick

Once upon a time lived a man with green skin. He was very tall and likes vegetables. Since his hair resembled asparagus he decided to start a frozen vegetable company.

Soon he became very wealthy and settled down with a nice wife and they had a son. They had a great marriage until one day she left him for a meat packer.

He fought and gained custody of his son and now stands tall in the face of adversity.

He recently had a nose job and is currently dating Kim Kardashian when her crazy ass partner is in therapy camp.

They f**k a lot and eat much corn.

The End

Edited by Tick
  • Like 3

There once was a straight lady who lived in a straight house and had a bunch of straight kids and they all lived in a straight neighborhood in a straight city. Then the civil rights commissioner in a nearby town got wind of this and sent in a crooked lady who had a bunch of crooked kids and they all built a crooked house. The rest is twisted history.

The End

http://davelandweb.com/shirleytemple/images/30s/Shirley_LC5_tn.jpg

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Tick is a fool and he sits in a pool of his own stools....

The End

A fool is a strong biblical slur. I would much prefer being called an asshole if you don't mind.

• Like 1

The End

A fool is a strong biblical slur. I would much prefer being called an asshole if you don't mind.

But the asshole on the hill

Sees the sun going down,

And the eyes in his head,

See the world spinning around.

• Like 2

There was a woman from Ely, Madison her name was. Mid twenties, she had no recollection of her past life.

Back then she had been a waitress in a run down bar in New York and had never before been in love. Her name was Carmel.

But the woman from Ely fell for the tall, handsome and much older man Steven.

Steven. He had had a colourful life and longed for love. He had fallen for a beautiful woman from on a trip many years ago in New York. He had travelled a great distance and lost contact many years before.

The woman from New York was never found. But it's sad her broken heart never recovered and she let go of this mortal coil twenty five years ago.

Chance had it seen too that he left his job in Cambridge to walk into an upmarket boutique in Ely.

He found love twice with the same woman. Two lives, one romance. She even knew his name.

Her body lies cold. Hand clutches her chest, her now gaunt features oddly at rest with a glimmer of hope in her decaying smile.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

One night when I was laying in bed I heard a sound outside my window. When I pulled the curtain over to look out, I saw a little dog looking back at me. He opened his mouth and said "Don't eat the yellow snow!"

Once upon a time, there was a man who was on the verge of discovering the cure for cancer - all forms of cancer.

Sadly, though, minutes before he was to discover it, a mob of crazed grammar control-freaks stormed his lab and incinerated him and all his research......all because he kept writing you're instead of your .....

THE END.

• Like 2

The Neverending Story

There once was a guy who thought Permanent Waves is an eighties album and he started a discussion on TRF.

to be continued...

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Something was in his heart that was trying to come out. It was an unwanted thing and not of his own doing. It was something new. It was something alien. John hurt.

http://2ch.hk/sf/src/128995/14856757064350.jpg

The End.

:AlienSmiley:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Werdererderring, said Wur.

Nertin, werdererderring, replied Rer.

Sermersberfer, said Wur

Thersizz bershert. Lerts ger, said Rer

Erf ther wernt.

Net boy was really into Net Girl who he was talking to over the "cyber sea". Soon he became bored and "blue" with sending messages through a modem...so he surfed p0rnhub instead.

Later on, he made nachos.

- End

It was morning, and the new sun sparkled gold across the ripples of a gentle sea.

A mile from shore a fishing boat chummed the water, and the word for Breakfast Flock flashed through the air, till a crowd of a thousand seagulls came to dodge and fight for bits of food. It was another busy day beginning.

The End

Isn't there a line in the Bible that says "anyone who says 'Raca' to his brother shall be liable to the Sanhedrin", raca meaning "fool" or "empty headed"?

It was a Sunday

a day like any other day

I left the bedroom

for the Suns brilliant Ray

but outside was dreary

it made me weary

it was telling me

I'm telling you

I was outside

looking inside

two doggie faces

saying bring us with you

I could feel the tension

I was longing for beer

Mmmm Beer

I am looking for a brew for us

I hope it will be cold and enough

for the two of us

I'm lucking out

:givebeer:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Life sucks, but sometimes it doesn't suck. Enjoy those moments. Gorillas are hairy.

The End

• Like 1