Accept new album "The Rise of Chaos" artwork unveiled

treeduck

http://www.acceptworldwide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SocialIcon-Accept-Rise-Of-Chaos-1024x1013.jpg

Heavy metal pioneers ACCEPT are back in the game with a new studio album! The record entitled »The Rise Of Chaos«, will be unleashed on August 4th, 2017. The band’s 4th studio release through Nuclear Blast will continue the tradition of its three predecessors – »Blood Of The Nations«,»Stalingrad«, and »Blind Rage« – with grandeur and precision.

Today, the band has unveiled the cover artwork of the new record, which was created by Gyula Havancsák (GRAVE DIGGER, DESTRUCTION a.o.)

“THE RISE OF CHAOS is something I have been thinking about often. Wherever we go – there is some hidden as well as some visible destruction and it kind of changes the world we know. What was there today – can be gone tomorrow and it’s kind of irritating, because it happens on so many levels and no one knows what comes next. The cover is our last stage set – but now clearly destroyed – like….. after a catastrophe!” explains Wolf Hoffmann.

And if this wasn’t enough, ACCEPT will celebrate the album’s live premiere exclusively on August 3rd, on the day before its release, as a part of a special show at Wacken Open Air, Germany. The set will consist of three parts, which represent the band’s creative power:

Part 1 will bring fans a classic ACCEPT set, packed with new and old hits.

Part 2 will present another premiere: Wolf Hoffmann will be playing tracks from his solo album »Headbangers Symphony«, released in 2016, with the Czech National Symphony Orchestra for the very first time. On this record, Wolf has covered famous opuses by composers such as Beethoven, Vivaldi, and Mozart, in a metal guise. And in Part 3, all elements can be seen and heard together: ACCEPT will make the holy Wacken ground shake by sharing the stage with the orchestra, supported by a complex multimedia show.

This unique concert experience will take place on this year’s »Night To Remember« which makes it even more special. The »Night To Remember« is a celebrated, long-lasting Wacken tradition; for one night of the festival a selection of established bands will do something unique and special with their performance.

Wolf Hoffmann stated: “It’s always impressive to see how bands take this evening seriously and how much love the artists and the organising team put into their work to get a varied result. It’s a great tradition which underlines and documents the top-notch level of the international rock community like nothing else. We also want to present something that ACCEPT has never done before, we hope we can give something really special to the fans.”

“ACCEPT have been and are still a very important part of Germany’s heavy metal scene. We’re really looking forward to having them with us once more. With this epic concept, the Thursday evening will be one to remember for sure,” stated Thomas Jensen, organiser of Wacken Open Air.

• Like 2

Looking forward to this one ... Their previous few albums have been really good

Aye!

:haz:

Oh i agree . Blind rage and stalingrad reallly surprised me. I need to give them a spin again

• Like 2

http://www.acceptworldwide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SocialIcon-Accept-Rise-Of-Chaos-1024x1013.jpg

Heavy metal pioneers ACCEPT are back in the game with a new studio album! The record entitled »The Rise Of Chaos«, will be unleashed on August 4th, 2017. The band’s 4th studio release through Nuclear Blast will continue the tradition of its three predecessors – »Blood Of The Nations«,»Stalingrad«, and »Blind Rage« – with grandeur and precision.

Today, the band has unveiled the cover artwork of the new record, which was created by Gyula Havancsák (GRAVE DIGGER, DESTRUCTION a.o.)

“THE RISE OF CHAOS is something I have been thinking about often. Wherever we go – there is some hidden as well as some visible destruction and it kind of changes the world we know. What was there today – can be gone tomorrow and it’s kind of irritating, because it happens on so many levels and no one knows what comes next. The cover is our last stage set – but now clearly destroyed – like….. after a catastrophe!” explains Wolf Hoffmann.

And if this wasn’t enough, ACCEPT will celebrate the album’s live premiere exclusively on August 3rd, on the day before its release, as a part of a special show at Wacken Open Air, Germany. The set will consist of three parts, which represent the band’s creative power:

Part 2 will present another premiere: Wolf Hoffmann will be playing tracks from his solo album »Headbangers Symphony«, released in 2016, with the Czech National Symphony Orchestra for the very first time. On this record, Wolf has covered famous opuses by composers such as Beethoven, Vivaldi, and Mozart, in a metal guise. And in Part 3, all elements can be seen and heard together: ACCEPT will make the holy Wacken ground shake by sharing the stage with the orchestra, supported by a complex multimedia show.

This unique concert experience will take place on this year’s »Night To Remember« which makes it even more special. The »Night To Remember« is a celebrated, long-lasting Wacken tradition; for one night of the festival a selection of established bands will do something unique and special with their performance.

Wolf Hoffmann stated: “It’s always impressive to see how bands take this evening seriously and how much love the artists and the organising team put into their work to get a varied result. It’s a great tradition which underlines and documents the top-notch level of the international rock community like nothing else. We also want to present something that ACCEPT has never done before, we hope we can give something really special to the fans.”

“ACCEPT have been and are still a very important part of Germany’s heavy metal scene. We’re really looking forward to having them with us once more. With this epic concept, the Thursday evening will be one to remember for sure,” stated Thomas Jensen, organiser of Wacken Open Air.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

I chased UDO around the Northwest and Northsouth last year for all of the ACCEPT classics!

I hear UDO is coming back to do more Accept!!

This album looks incredible yet perhaps a cash grab.

I heard Accept lost the drummer and Herman Frank.

FUCKK THAT.

• Like 1

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

I chased UDO around the Northwest and Northsouth last year for all of the ACCEPT classics!

FUCKK THAT.

Yeah Herman Frank and Stefan Schwarzmann have left the band. I think it'll be ok though, as long as Wolf Hoffmann and Peter Baltes are still there it's fine with me.

• Like 2

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

FUCKK THAT.

Yeah Herman Frank and Stefan Schwarzmann have left the band. I think it'll be ok though, as long as Wolf Hoffmann and Peter Baltes are still there it's fine with me.

I agree. I will still buy it!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

FUCKK THAT.

And I like the singer now after three good albums.

What did you think of Wolf's solo album Earl? I've not really bothered with it so far.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

FUCKK THAT.

What did you think of Wolf's solo album Earl? I've not really bothered with it so far.

No one can replace the great UDO however Mark does a great job. I met him and the entire band back on the Blood Of Nations Tour. Great guy.

I enjoyed Hoffmann's latest release. It's nothing mind-blowing but if you enjoy classics played heavy metal style you will dig it.

• Like 1

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

FUCKK THAT.

No one can replace the great UDO however Mark does a great job. I met him and the entire band back on the Blood Of Nations Tour. Great guy.

I enjoyed Hoffmann's latest release. It's nothing mind-blowing but if you enjoy classics played heavy metal style you will dig it.

I find it a bit dull when guys play classical stuff on an electric guitar. Paul Gilbert is one of the few guys who can pull it off and have it kick ass.

And Al Di Meola does it well on acoustic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wvcFfqELZs

Gave my first listen to this today, honestly a little underwhelmed.

What say everyone else so far?

At first I thought that, but after many repeat spins I am in LOVE!!! This album could be my ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! Could beat the new STYX by a hair!!

"Kool Aid" is amazing. Incredible riff.

"Analog Kid" I mean "Analog Man" RULES!!! Old school song!!! Shit, if you listen closely it sounds a bit like "Balls To The Wall!"

"I'm just and old school son of a bitch!"

"Son Of A Bitch" is one of the greatest ACCEPT songs ever made!!!

I love the Nuclear Blast Box Set!!!! Comes with a cardboard sleeve cd. The cd looks like a vinyl record.

Comes with a poster, a flat of the band. A two vinyl picture disc and a felt mat cover for your record player. KILLER SHIT!

Incredible box set!

Also the Japanese version comes with a T-Shirt!!!!

Could be my album of the year!

I am seeing Accept in Beverley Hills and then again in Pasadena!

I live for ACCEPT! HENCE I WILL....

"LIVE BY THE SWORD............. DIE BY THE SWORD!"

METAL!!!!!!

I'm due for another listen soon, hope your right about it getting better. I really liked there other recent works

Flex, if you don't think this is a solid effort after a few more listens I will send you cash for your copy.

Listening to the album again!

My God! "Analog Man" is like a homage to "Balls To The Wall" with a hint of "You Got Another Think Coming!"

Incredible!!!

You can't compare STYX to ACCEPT, alas both are in my TOP TEN.

I will love both of theses band for eternity.

But man, this ACCEPT album kicks me melodic metal asshole.

"FEELS SO GOOD!"

Love,

Chuck Mangione

LOL!

Another masterpiece.

• Like 1

I think Mark is a great replacement for UDO, and I hope you know how much I love UDO.

Following him again in March.

Mark's voice blows me away. He's a very nice guy too.

I might get and ACCEPT tattoo over a RUSH tat.

Kidding.

I live for

RUSH

MARILLION

ACCEPT

Y&T

No time to live for a woman.

METAL MATTERS MORE! LOL!!!!

T shirt worthy.

That cover art is awesome.

It's their best album art since "Breaker." Or perhaps the German cover of "Restless And Wild" with the two burning guitars.

The USA cover is ok.

I'm a "Breaker" guy.

It's like "Hemispheres" for my ears.

Hey that rhymed!