What did you do today?

YYZumbi

I was thinking we could write in this thread what we done all day. Maybe it is best to write in this thread right before we log out for the night.
  • Like 2

Today I woke up and then I drove the car to my grandmother to help her. We was driving to the centrum so she could get a haircut, go to the store and to the pharmacy. And then after that I went home and listened to one music album, and then I made some dinner. I ate it, and now Im sitting on my couch, listening to some more music (Brian May) and writing on this forum. Edited by YYZumbi

I died and came back to life. :fury:

Thats cool. How did you do that? And also how did it felt to be dead?

Well because I came right back it was like a kind of elastic band effect. I was going but then I was back, like I rebounded.

• Like 1

I died and came back to life. :fury:

Thats cool. How did you do that? And also how did it felt to be dead?

Well because I came right back it was like a kind of elastic band effect. I was going but then I was back, like I rebounded.

Cool cool...

I fixed a leaky water valve in Ma's basement. It had been leaking for years (and ruining the paneling), but Ma & Pa never got around to fixing it.
  • Like 1

I drove 550 miles from Nashville, TN to Rockford, IL on my way to my actual destination of St. Paul, MN, which I will finish driving tomorrow. I am in my hotel at the moment having a cup of chia. Edited by catherine
  • Like 2

I drove 550 miles from Nashville, TN to Rockford, IL on my way to my actual destination of St. Paul, MN, which I will finish driving tomorrow. I am in my hotel at the moment having a cup of chia.

I drive that route every year when I go from western Wisconsin to Kentucky. What a BORING drive thru Illinois and Indiana...... :zzz:

Today I got the latest chapter of a story I'm working on done. I also spent seven hours at work (30 minutes of which were standing around outside the building waiting for my boss to actually show up - I also got to go to the bank with him for the first time).
  • Like 1

I woke up late because I had been awake from 4 to 7AM. I read my email. I read a book on my iPad and worked on my jigsaw puzzle. I kept the cats from destroying too much. I did a few (like 5) exercises with my broken arm. They hurt like hell. I look forward to a microwaved dinner and TV. Tomorrow is IVIG day. Big whoop.
  • Like 1

Woke up and played music. Currently getting ready for a short work shift. Then home.
  • Like 2

Today, I have awakened, showered, made coffee...started drinking the coffee...and listened to a little bit of music. Not much, because it's still well before 6:00 AM. The day is young.

Yesterday, I worked the last day at my former job, and took my father out to lunch for his birthday.

• Like 3

Yesterday I worked and rehearsed with my Genesis tribute band (we have a gig this Saturday in Long Beach). Our singer was under the weather, so me and Jim (the bass/guitar player in the band) took turns covering vocals. We learned that if something should happen and our singer had to bail or needed help, we could ably fill in.

Today I woke up, fell out of bed, kissed my GF good morning and went to work.

• Like 2

A Daith piercing (pronounced DäTH) is an ear piercing that passes through the ear's innermost cartilage fold, the crus of the helix. In most areas this piercing is pronounced "day-th" which can be compared to the word "faith", which is nonstandard. The standard pronunciation is "doth" like "goth".

GOT THIS DONE TODAY TO MY LEFT EAR . COOL ! 7d81dcec5e665296890d5a7c5be6d4b3.jpg

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 2

I drove 550 miles from Nashville, TN to Rockford, IL on my way to my actual destination of St. Paul, MN, which I will finish driving tomorrow. I am in my hotel at the moment having a cup of chia.

I drive that route every year when I go from western Wisconsin to Kentucky. What a BORING drive thru Illinois and Indiana...... :zzz:

True but I listen to books while I travel so I don't care what it looks like. :sundog:

• Like 1

Today I set up my booth at a festival where I am vending this weekend. That is the reason I was traveling to MN on Wednesday and Thursday. I hand dye yarn and sell it at festivals and conventions for knitters ('cause someone will ask ;) ) .
  • Like 8

A Daith piercing (pronounced DäTH) is an ear piercing that passes through the ear's innermost cartilage fold, the crus of the helix. In most areas this piercing is pronounced "day-th" which can be compared to the word "faith", which is nonstandard. The standard pronunciation is "doth" like "goth".

GOT THIS DONE TODAY TO MY LEFT EAR . COOL ! 7d81dcec5e665296890d5a7c5be6d4b3.jpg

Really, really neat!

I like, it's beautiful! :ebert:

• Like 1

Not gonna tell.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/peanutbutter.gif

• Like 2