Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 24 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

The bucs are proof anyone can talk themselves into believing anything.  This team isn’t good.  This defense is one of the worst they’ve had ever.  That’s one thing we’ve traditionally had, a good D.
The loss to BUF was solely on the defense! The offense did it's part even though it did sputter here and there. There is talk from the media ( even asked about in a Cutter presser) if the problem stemmed from "too much rap music & ping pong" in the locker room instead of game prep. I know it sounds profile oriented but it may have some merrit!
Go Bucs :madra:

Sponsored Post

#122 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 15992 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 24 October 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

View PostAncient Ways, on 24 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

The bucs are proof anyone can talk themselves into believing anything.  This team isn’t good.  This defense is one of the worst they’ve had ever.  That’s one thing we’ve traditionally had, a good D.
The loss to BUF was solely on the defense! The offense did it's part even though it did sputter here and there. There is talk from the media ( even asked about in a Cutter presser) if the problem stemmed from "too much rap music & ping pong" in the locker room instead of game prep. I know it sounds profile oriented but it may have some merrit!
I think they spend too much time talking about how they’re leaders and how “great” they are instead of holding each other accountable for their jobs.  That’s leadership, not giving speeches.

#123 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

Hmmm Noah Spence now on IR for second shoulder injury in as many years he has been a Buccaneer. His spot will be taken by newly signed 12 year vet Darryl Tapp who last pages for NO. This is sad news as all expectations were for Noah to have a "breakout season". However we all are aware how " expectations " can go when it comes to Buccaneer football :facepalm: ... Maybe though some (old) fresh meat in the locker room may provide the spark this defense needs to redeem itself. Probably wishful thinking on my part but it beats the alternative thought pattern :D
Go Bucs! :madra:

#124 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 15992 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Just got home, was out with the kids all day.  Just saw the players milking around the field after the game.  Sorry crimson, I know you still care but this season is shot and they have to get back to square one and find out who they should keep and who should go.

#125 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 29 October 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

Just got home, was out with the kids all day.  Just saw the players milking around the field after the game.  Sorry crimson, I know you still care but this season is shot and they have to get back to square one and find out who they should keep and who should go.
Yeah I'm feeling very deflated right now! It seems my Bucs are just a miscue of errors. I remember feeling a similar disposition last season at this point. Seeing all the enthusiasm and excitement of all the high expectations just evaporate into thin air. This season I feel even worse because I let my gaurd down bought into all the hype hook, line and SINKER! (For lack of a better term). I should know better as I have been rooting for this team for the last 28 years + -. I have seen everything be supposedly right with coaching, personnel, planning & optimism on paper. Only to be left watching bafoons try to manage unforeseen/unaccounted situations & terrible luck. I hate to say with 5 losses that the season is over but I do not see this team being able to win too many, if any games. I do not understand where the breakdown is? Coaching? Poor preparation? Weak training camp? Or the organization as a whole believing the whole hype that surrounded the team with Hard Knocks and having 15 minutes of media darling fame and believing things were just going happen without having to earn it. :sigh:

Go Bucs!  :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 29 October 2017 - 04:22 PM.

#126 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:21 AM

Well I am going to approach Sundays match against NO as a do or die situation. The band wagon is empty as almost all have wrote off the season after last weeks pathetic loss to CAR. The only glimmer of hope I cling to is this time last year this team was 3-5 and found a way to propel themselves to a 9-7 season. Which proved once again that the outlook may not be the outcome.

GO BUCS!!  :madra:

#127 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 15992 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

I plan on missing the game. Plans with kids.

#128 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 03 November 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

I plan on missing the game. Plans with kids.
My kids are grown and Sundays are my day to recharge the batteries :D hopefully it'll be a nice recharging day :lol:
Have a great day with your kids :yes:
Go Bucs!  :madra:

#129 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:56 PM

Today (for me) was the final nail in the coffin for the 2017-18 season! I am toatly disgusted with the product known as the Buccaneers! I have put all my remaining home game tickets up to sale! I know they will sell to out of town fans! I will never give up rooting for my Bucs but my financial support is on intensive care life support!!! For all the hype of glory this season was supposed to be, this squad is moving backwards in a crash & burn fashion! I will never never bet against them but I do not see me sacrificing hard earned $$$ to be a financial supporter of the present regime. As far as I'm concerned heads need to roll!...

Can't even say g_ b__s :boohoo:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 05 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#130 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 15992 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

I like Dirk but he’s allowed this fake “leadership” culture to develop where the players give speeches and pat each other on the back while not executing their basic job on the field.  If you aren’t executing, pride should tell you to keep your mouth shut and work harder not give more speeches and repeat the same tired cliches every week at the news conference.

#131 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83486 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

Look out for the SAINTS coming to Tampa in week 17!  :givebeer:

#132 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 06 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

Will not be there! I will listen to the games on the radio on my boat while I am fishing enjoying  the beauty of the "real" Tampa Bay...

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 07 November 2017 - 09:44 AM.

#133 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 15992 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 07 November 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

Will not be there! I will listen to the games on the radio on my boat while I am fishing enjoying  the beauty of the "real" Tampa Bay...
It’s that time of year

#134 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

So my tickets never sold, imagine that :lol: I was not the best weather for boating and I was not going to just waste the tickets. No one in my family wanted to go. I called my oldest daughter to see if I could take my Granddaughter n
but she was with her biological father person (long story) and trying to plan things with him always ends up, well lets just say stressful. So I called up my best buddy and he was excited to go and so we did. It was nice to see the Bucs could and can still win a game even if it was butt ugly buc ball :D Also good to see the defense playing as a unit again. Funny thing for me was when I was checking on the scores I realized I forgot to make my Sunday picks for the confidence pool :facepalm: Still over all had a great time enjoying live NFL football with a long time friend. Up next Miami 1 of a 3 game road trip.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 13 November 2017 - 04:09 PM.

#135 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83486 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 13 November 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

So my tickets never sold, imagine that :lol: I was not the best weather for boating and I was not going to just waste the tickets. No one in my family wanted to go. I called my oldest daughter to see if I could take my Granddaughter n
but she was with her biological father person (long story) and trying to plan things with him always ends up, well lets just say stressful. So I called up my best buddy and he was excited to go and so we did. It was nice to see the Bucs could and can still win a game even if it was butt ugly buc ball :D Also good to see the defense playing as a unit again. Funny thing for me was when I was checking on the scores I realized I forgot to make my Sunday picks for the confidence pool :facepalm: Still over all had a great time enjoying live NFL football with a long time friend. Up next Miami 1 of a 3 game road trip.
Don't worry mate the SAINTS are doing really well so you can rest easy in your bed tonight. :D-13:

#136 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17142 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 13 November 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 13 November 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Don't worry mate the SAINTS are doing really well so you can rest easy in your bed tonight. :D-13:
Yes your Saints are doing well however that fact will never ever be sweet dream material for me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users