The 2017-18 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

wOw what a WIN! ugly but a W in the column! I can tell you for sure watching it all unfurl I was like :scared: !!!!

The cerdiac kids strike again!!!! But a A W in s a W :D

TB 2&1 - NYG 4&0

:yay:

GO BUCS!!!! :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

wOw what a WIN! ugly but a W in the column! I can tell you for sure watching it all unfurl I was like :scared: !!!!

The cerdiac kids strike again!!!! But a A W in is a W :D

TB 2&1 - NYG 0&4

:yay:

GO BUCS!!!! :madra:

Big Big test coming up. The elite "massholes" & their fans invading RayJay. Hopefully not too many of them in my section. My only fear is the ole Buccos do not do well on Thursday Night Football as of late & eventhoug NE is a little out of sync they are still a formidable opponent. :scared:

Go BUCS. :madra:

God Jameis sucks

I do not blame Winston! This loss rests on kicking and coaching!

You can't leave 9pts on the field! That is what doomed this game solely cause with those 9 points Bucs WIN!. The on side kick was a stupid coaching decision. Why take the chance of giving T. Brady & Co. excellent field position. Another coaching blunder is cosistant poor choices on wben to burn time outs. Cam Brate dropping 4 crtitical "clutch" passes didn't help either. Over all the Bucs played good against the Super Bowl Champions but did not play well enough. I also think there's some mental issues with the "red zone" with this squad. It appears when marching sown the field once in the red zone foot shootung begins...

Go Bucs! :madra:

• Like 1

I thought Jameis played good...especially in the second half.

I definitely found the last throw of the game to be a tad too soon, as his receivers had their backs turned. But other than that, he was solid IMO.

The issue was obvious: Folk. He better be released today.

They got lucky with last week's win, but this was two straight weeks where the kicking was atrocious. He has to go, because yesterday's game should've been a win, and would've been big for them.

• Like 1

Welcome back to place kicker Pat Murray. Also Nick Folkguyio placed on IR Hmmmmm :huh: We will have to wait and see but if there is still inconsistencies in the kicking game I am going to start suspecting coaching....

Go Bucs :madra:

Well Things are looking Better against the Bills but still some major concern for me regarding the ability for the of fence to consistently score and Defense to stop the explosive play.. We're within 7 now!

Let's GO Bucs! :madra:

The bucs are proof anyone can talk themselves into believing anything. This team isn’t good. This defense is one of the worst they’ve had ever. That’s one thing we’ve traditionally had, a good D.
  • Like 1

The bucs are proof anyone can talk themselves into believing anything. This team isn’t good. This defense is one of the worst they’ve had ever. That’s one thing we’ve traditionally had, a good D.

The loss to BUF was solely on the defense! The offense did it's part even though it did sputter here and there. There is talk from the media ( even asked about in a Cutter presser) if the problem stemmed from "too much rap music & ping pong" in the locker room instead of game prep. I know it sounds profile oriented but it may have some merrit!

• Like 1

The loss to BUF was solely on the defense! The offense did it's part even though it did sputter here and there. There is talk from the media ( even asked about in a Cutter presser) if the problem stemmed from "too much rap music & ping pong" in the locker room instead of game prep. I know it sounds profile oriented but it may have some merrit!

I think they spend too much time talking about how they’re leaders and how “great” they are instead of holding each other accountable for their jobs. That’s leadership, not giving speeches.

• Like 1

Hmmm Noah Spence now on IR for second shoulder injury in as many years he has been a Buccaneer. His spot will be taken by newly signed 12 year vet Darryl Tapp who last pages for NO. This is sad news as all expectations were for Noah to have a "breakout season". However we all are aware how " expectations " can go when it comes to Buccaneer football :facepalm: ... Maybe though some (old) fresh meat in the locker room may provide the spark this defense needs to redeem itself. Probably wishful thinking on my part but it beats the alternative thought pattern :D

Just got home, was out with the kids all day. Just saw the players milking around the field after the game. Sorry crimson, I know you still care but this season is shot and they have to get back to square one and find out who they should keep and who should go.
  • Like 1

Just got home, was out with the kids all day. Just saw the players milking around the field after the game. Sorry crimson, I know you still care but this season is shot and they have to get back to square one and find out who they should keep and who should go.

Yeah I'm feeling very deflated right now! It seems my Bucs are just a miscue of errors. I remember feeling a similar disposition last season at this point. Seeing all the enthusiasm and excitement of all the high expectations just evaporate into thin air. This season I feel even worse because I let my gaurd down bought into all the hype hook, line and SINKER! (For lack of a better term). I should know better as I have been rooting for this team for the last 28 years + -. I have seen everything be supposedly right with coaching, personnel, planning & optimism on paper. Only to be left watching bafoons try to manage unforeseen/unaccounted situations & terrible luck. I hate to say with 5 losses that the season is over but I do not see this team being able to win too many, if any games. I do not understand where the breakdown is? Coaching? Poor preparation? Weak training camp? Or the organization as a whole believing the whole hype that surrounded the team with Hard Knocks and having 15 minutes of media darling fame and believing things were just going happen without having to earn it. :sigh: