Best version yet?

ytserush

This is really nice! Thanks for putting it up! The video is really improved over what it's been in the past, I think. And I'm such a weirdo- so much early Rush goodness, and I sit here wondering who pierced Geddy's ear (everyone used to do each other's in my neighborhood then, no Claire's boutique back then . .) Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Good video. The sound isn't to bad either. Sure does bring back memories. That's how they looked and sounded the first time I saw them. I particularly remember "Best I Can" because they opened with "Finding My Way" which I knew pretty well then played BIC which I never heard before because FBN hadn't been released yet.
  • Like 2

Sure does bring back memories. That's how they looked and sounded the first time I saw them. I particularly remember "Best I Can" because they opened with "Finding My Way" which I knew pretty well then played BIC which I never heard before because FBN hadn't been released yet.

Fascinating, did they play stuff like Fancy Dancer & Garden Road?

So cool, that is how i remember us, back in the day.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

You must have been posting from your phone's tiny keyboard.

This is really nice! Thanks for putting it up! The video is really improved over what it's been in the past, I think. And I'm such a weirdo- so much early Rush goodness, and I sit here wondering who pierced Geddy's ear (everyone used to do each other's in my neighborhood then, no Claire's boutique back then . .)

It's a shame they could have fixed it up like this before officially releasing it.

• Like 1