Record Store Day April 22

YYZumbi

Oh, tomorrow it is record store day! I can´t wait! Then Im going to buy the Cygnus X-1 record, that I pre-ordered at my local record store. And then I bet Im going to waste more money on other nice stuff! :yay:

Just to bad I have no record player yet, since mine got broken like 2 weeks ago.....

I be getting one soon tho! Its so boring whitout one!

• Like 2

Oh, tomorrow it is record store day! I can´t wait! Then Im going to buy the Cygnus X-1 record, that I pre-ordered at my local record store. And then I bet Im going to waste more money on other nice stuff! :yay:

Just to bad I have no record player yet, since mine got broken like 2 weeks ago.....

Ooh so you got a job at last!

Good to see you sounding cheery.

• Like 2

Wow, the undertones there are so prevalent.

Also would love to go grab something at record store day, but my bet is I don't have the time or the cash for it. :(

Also would love to go grab something at record store day, but my bet is I don't have the time or the cash for it. :(

I was being sincere I thought this was a good sign?

Take care of your own life and I take care of mine. Ok?

Take care of your own life and I take care of mine. Ok?

Ok I'm sorry I just thought this post sounded really happy so I assumed the best. Sorry.

• Like 1

Oh, my mistake. I'm so used to sarcasm from you sincerity just wasn't what I expected.

Where's the oops emoji?

Oh, my mistake. I'm so used to sarcasm from you sincerity just wasn't what I expected.

Where's the oops emoji?

It's ok tbf I read it back and...it does smack of my sass lol

My bad

• Like 2

Where's the oops emoji?

It's ok tbf I read it back and...it does smack of my sass lol

My bad

Np. I think we've come to an understanding. :D

I bought a couple of handsful of 7" singles a few weeks back, and I've only listened to a couple of the B-sides.

Can I count those? Or should I go get something else tomorrow?

I bought a couple of handsful of 7" singles a few weeks back, and I've only listened to a couple of the B-sides.

Can I count those? Or should I go get something else tomorrow?

You should go again tomorrow! Try and get the Cygnus X-1 vinyl record. Might be hard if you have not pre-ordered it, but try at least!

RSD_Cygnus_cover.jpg

Segue and Zumbi, there are a couple of claws, with your names on them, aimed at your butts.......! :P

This is not the Last one who post wins-thread. So wrong thread to write this. I do not find it funny when he is being a totally asshole like that as soon as I make a thread or write something and trying to be funny when he is not. He is just being a real idiot.

Segue and Zumbi, there are a couple of claws, with your names on them, aimed at your butts.......! :P

This is not the Last one who post wins-thread. So wrong thread to write this. I do not find it funny when he is being a totally asshole like that as soon as I make a thread or write something and trying to be funny when he is not. He is just being a real idiot.

Did you read his posts that followed?

I thought they were having an argument - it was a lighthearted way of getting them to behave themselves. Next time I'll not bother.

I thought they were having an argument - it was a lighthearted way of getting them to behave themselves. Next time I'll not bother.

Sorry but you misunderstood me. I was referring to Zumbi. Segue already explained himself AND apologized.

Sorry but you misunderstood me. I was referring to Zumbi. Segue already explained himself AND apologized.

I give up lol

• Like 2

I give up lol

:LOL:

I tried to back you up but I give up too!

• Like 1

I give up lol

Let's give it up and go talk movies haha

• Like 1

I give up lol

Let's give it up and go talk movies haha

:P

Just phoned with my local record store. I can pick up my copy tomorrow. :dweez:

The Cygnus X-1?

Yep! :)

• Like 1