Stones VS Bowie album?

Texas King

Stones VS Bowie album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Stones VS Bowie album?

• Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet
    • David Bowie - Hunky Dory

Rolling Stones is probably the most overrated rock band in the world, in my opinion. I do not like them at all.

David Bowie, I like some of his classic albums.

So my answer is, Bowie gets the vote.

• Like 1

Stones, overrated ? :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy: :laughing yellow guy:

I have No Expectations for you YYZumbi.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

I love Bowie. But Beggars Banquet starts the Stones' run of essential albums that ends with Goats Head Soup.

Yep. Beggars was when they stepped out of the shadows into their own light. It's probably my favorite Stones album.

Beggar's Banquet has never really interested me, though I love Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers after that (Exile requires a lot more listening to get a feel for).

But Bowie is my fifth favorite for a reason. There are few melodies as perfect as "Is There Life On Mars...?" The Starman gets my vote here. R.I.P.

• Like 3

Rolling Stones is probably the most overrated rock band in the world, in my opinion. I do not like them at all.

What about The Beatles or Led Zeppelin??

I like and listen to both of those bands. But they are not in this poll, so why you ask?

I like and listen to both of those bands. But they are not in this poll, so why you ask?

Because they are good, but still more overrated than The Rolling Stones.

Well I cant say that Im a hardcore fan of either of those bands, but I find them both being a lot better then the Stones.

• Like 1

Beatles and Zep over rated?? Insanity. They are the 2 best bands of the rock era. Hands down. End of discussion.

• Like 4

Beatles and Zep over rated?? Insanity. They are the 2 best bands of the rock era. Hands down. End of discussion.

I think they are amazing bands, but they are way to overplayed, way more than The Rolling Stones imo.

• Like 1

I think they are amazing bands, but they are way to overplayed, way more than The Rolling Stones imo.

Yeah but who's overplaying them, you? If so STOP. Stop and listen to something else. If it's the radio, there's an off switch, there's a tuner with hundreds of channels, use them.

• Like 3