Shia LaBeouf film sells one ticket in UK

JohnnyBlaze

Shia LaBeouf   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of his acting ability?

• He's the absolute worst!
    • I'm not sure if he's the worst but he's high on the list.
    • He's just one of many bad film actors around. Forgettable.
    • He's not THAT bad. Fairly average IMHO.
    • Actually, I like him. Above average actor that gets a bad rap.
    • He's a great actor. I don't see why he's so universally hated.
    • He's the best around!
    • I don't know this actor.
    • ((Other))

I heard about that a week or two ago, yeah.

Regarding the poll, I don't think he's an especially bad actor. Not great, but not bad.

He seems to make more headlines because of the dumb things he does when he's drunk, and based on what I've been able to glean from those stories, I think it's likely that he has some chemical dependency issues, and that's really a shame. I'd really like to see him pull himself out of that.

• Like 3

The movie made £7 in the UK :LMAO:

He keeps getting mentioned, but I was only ever aware of seeing him in Crystal Skull.

I just checked his IMDB page to see if there was anything I didn't realise I'd seen him in. All I came up with was Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (yeah? I'm not ashamed...OK, maybe a little) and an old episode of The X-Files.

Not seen anything else with him in.

• Like 3

I recognised his face (must have been news or something), but don't recollect anything I've seen.

ETA: Oh yeah, the Crystal Skull...he was an annoying little prick in that right enough, so maybe that wasn't a one off.

• Like 1

He was fine in I, Robot. Love that film and he wasn't in it for long (and got punched by a robot if I remember correctly).

He keeps getting mentioned, but I was only ever aware of seeing him in Crystal Skull.

I just checked his IMDB page to see if there was anything I didn't realise I'd seen him in. All I came up with was Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (yeah? I'm not ashamed...OK, maybe a little) and an old episode of The X-Files.

You want shame? ;) ----> I saw him in the first two Transformers movies and The Indy Jones Crystal crap one. All were terrible movies. He helped make them even more terrible.

• Like 1

You want shame? ;) ----> I saw him in the first two Transformers movies and The Indy Jones Crystal crap one. All were terrible movies. He helped make them even more terrible.

Never seen any of the Transformers movies, and I don't intend to. I enjoyed the cartoons and action figures as a child...and I don't want those memories tainted
  • Like 1

Never seen any of the Transformers movies, and I don't intend to. I enjoyed the cartoons and action figures as a child...and I don't want those memories tainted

I have somewhat of an excuse for both. First one I was curious. Second one I had a free ticket.

The first couple seasons of the original cartoon were good but that's it. And some of the toys were good...some of them didn't look like robots at all when transformed. The best looking ones in robot form that I can remember were Optimus Prime and Soundwave.

At first I though it was the oldest daughter from the Cosby show and I thought to myself, "Jesus does she still act?" I googled the Cosby Show and it turns out that its not the same person.

I had no idea who this person was so I googled her and found out her was actually a him and I still don't know who he is.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

He's playing Johnny Mac in the tennis film about the Borg-McEnroe rivalry.

I think he's a pretty good actor (especially in his early years) that has hurt himself by his off-screen antics (and starring in Crystal Skull and Transformers). I thought he was good in Fury.

All I've seen him in is The Crystal Skull and I, Robot.

£7....... :LMAO:

Me and you going together baby would have made it £21, but we'd have to sue them for eye drops needed to clean out our eyes.

• Like 1

All I've seen him in is The Crystal Skull and I, Robot.

£7....... :LMAO:

Me and you going together baby would have made it £21, but we'd have to sue them for eye drops needed to clean out our eyes.

:P

• Like 2

He was fine in I, Robot. Love that film and he wasn't in it for long (and got punched by a robot if I remember correctly).

A total abortion of a film, it was a base insult to Isaac Asimovs towering masterpiece.

Relatively speaking, he's actually one of the better actors out of Hollywood these days

Right when you started to convince me and made sense with Vincent Gallo, you go and start with this crazy talk. :P

Shia is like the adult version of that annoying Anakin brat from Phantom Menace.

• Like 2

A total abortion of a film, it was a base insult to Isaac Asimovs towering masterpiece.

Total shit.

It's my favourite science fiction movie and I don't care about the book. Read it once, alongside the Foundation trilogy, and never again.

Total shit.

It's my favourite science fiction movie and I don't care about the book. Read it once, alongside the Foundation trilogy, and never again.

Not sure how it's total shit. Anytime a classic book is made into a film there's going to be a comparison between the two. I loved Heinlein's starship troopers book but thought the movie was a bit campy and missed some of the points of the book. Still enjoyed it but I have my criticisms. I, Robot was a much worse film vs book than that.

• Like 1

Relatively speaking, he's actually one of the better actors out of Hollywood these days

Right when you started to convince me and made sense with Vincent Gallo, you go and start with this crazy talk. :P

Shia is like the adult version of that annoying Anakin brat from Phantom Menace.

Labeouf is a shit actor

He just has a lot of competition