Jump to content


The Unintentional Penis


  • Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#241 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5966 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:27 PM

Well, I guess this was kind of intentional but .......  https://www.cbsnews....shington-state/.   Not sure what I would think if I saw this in the heavens!  :lol:


Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#242 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:38 PM

Either Mom has a nice new purse, or, she's the "fun Mom" of the neighborhood

Posted Image

#243 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

View Postblueschica, on 17 November 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Well, I guess this was kind of intentional but .......  https://www.cbsnews....shington-state/.   Not sure what I would think if I saw this in the heavens!  :lol:


Posted Image

C'mon! They're obviously trying to draw the lovable Muppets character "Beaker". The photographer has it upside down.

Posted Image

#244 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

View PostLucas, on 17 November 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

Either Mom has a nice new purse, or, she's the "fun Mom" of the neighborhood

Posted Image

Please post this again so I can "like" it again!
Or I guess I could just "like" and "unlike" it a bunch of times.

"fun mom" :lol:

Edited by vaportrailer, 17 November 2017 - 06:13 PM.


#245 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

#246 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

View PostLucas, on 18 November 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:

Posted Image

This is quite a good story.

Posted Image

#247 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 24052 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

Can’t post the pic but trust me, worth it.
http://www.abc.net.a...es-stir/9180724

#248 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 27 November 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Can’t post the pic but trust me, worth it.
http://www.abc.net.a...es-stir/9180724

I have no shame in posting fine works of art!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#249 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 27 November 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 27 November 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Can’t post the pic but trust me, worth it.
http://www.abc.net.a...es-stir/9180724

I have no shame in posting fine works of art!

Posted Image

Posted Image


Posted Image

#250 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 27 November 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 27 November 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Can’t post the pic but trust me, worth it.
http://www.abc.net.a...es-stir/9180724

I have no shame in posting fine works of art!

Posted Image

Posted Image


Posted Image

#251 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

'tis the season!

Posted Image

#252 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

Posted Image

#253 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

Posted Image

#254 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30284 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM.


#255 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

'tis the season!

Posted Image

This is why The Fun Mom wants to go to the mall and sit on Santa's lap

#256 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

I thought it was Geddy Lee playing a Wang bass. :huh:

#257 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30284 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

I thought it was Geddy Lee playing a Wang bass. :huh:

Burt Reynolds with a schlong stabbing in the arm

#258 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3888 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:52 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 13 December 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

I thought it was Geddy Lee playing a Wang bass. :huh:

Burt Reynolds with a schlong stabbing in the arm

Drugged-out Linda Blair vomiting hair.
And that's not an arm/schlong combo, it's an inverted cross! :o

#259 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30284 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 13 December 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

I thought it was Geddy Lee playing a Wang bass. :huh:

Burt Reynolds with a schlong stabbing in the arm

Drugged-out Linda Blair vomiting hair.
And that's not an arm/schlong combo, it's an inverted cross! :o

A drunk Mike Ditka giving an emotional (though debaucherized) speech into what he thinks is a mic but is actually a severed wang

#260 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10912 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 13 December 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 13 December 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 December 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 December 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 11 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great drawing of Groucho Marx with a penis in his forearm.

I thought it was Geddy Lee playing a Wang bass. :huh:

Burt Reynolds with a schlong stabbing in the arm

Drugged-out Linda Blair vomiting hair.
And that's not an arm/schlong combo, it's an inverted cross! :o

A drunk Mike Ditka giving an emotional (though debaucherized) speech into what he thinks is a mic but is actually a severed wang

It's actually FordGalaxy with a stick-on Hitler mustache doing his ventriloquist routine "The Führer And His Cock Eyed Friend Himmler"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users