Jump to content


The Unintentional Penis


  • Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#221 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:30 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Schlong Dangling from Chin Reindeer

Sponsored Post

#222 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:


Nice work!
Pic #1 is "masturbating Baby Frank Black (swaddled version)".
"Christmas cracker (with dirty fingernail)" is #2.
And #3 is "Jingle Belle abiding".

Posted Image

#4 Armless Paddle Cock

Amish Santa with cool shoes and beaver tail.

#223 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Posted Image


Crab with Hardened Blood at End of Long Shit. Doesn't sound too penile to me

Wow! Didn't you just wake up?

Edited by vaportrailer, 09 November 2017 - 05:33 PM.


#224 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:


Nice work!
Pic #1 is "masturbating Baby Frank Black (swaddled version)".
"Christmas cracker (with dirty fingernail)" is #2.
And #3 is "Jingle Belle abiding".

Posted Image

#4 Armless Paddle Cock

Amish Santa with cool shoes and beaver tail.

Ah. Beard. I thought it was a....stain.

#225 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Posted Image


Crab with Hardened Blood at End of Long Shit. Doesn't sound too penile to me

Wow! Didn't you just wake up?

These are my thoughts at 7:30am before I eat breakfast

#226 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

Nice work!
Pic #1 is "masturbating Baby Frank Black (swaddled version)".
"Christmas cracker (with dirty fingernail)" is #2.
And #3 is "Jingle Belle abiding".

Posted Image

#4 Armless Paddle Cock

Amish Santa with cool shoes and beaver tail.

Ah. Beard. I thought it was a....stain.

There you go with your awesome lyrics again! Too bad you don't play an instrument...:(

#227 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

The size of mine is not unintentional

#228 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Posted Image


Crab with Hardened Blood at End of Long Shit. Doesn't sound too penile to me

Wow! Didn't you just wake up?

These are my thoughts at 7:30am before I eat breakfast

Having a nice bowl of crab blood and shit for breakfast? Mmm! A great way to greet the day! :sundog:

#229 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

Nice work!
Pic #1 is "masturbating Baby Frank Black (swaddled version)".
"Christmas cracker (with dirty fingernail)" is #2.
And #3 is "Jingle Belle abiding".

Posted Image

#4 Armless Paddle Cock

Amish Santa with cool shoes and beaver tail.

Ah. Beard. I thought it was a....stain.

There you go with your awesome lyrics again! Too bad you don't play an instrument...:(

But I do. Just not in a long time. And I was never that good. But good enough to fool someone who doesn't play though.

Actually I did say many times what instrument I played but Smitty was too spastic with the "Tell me tell me tell me answer answer answer why can't we get along" jazz that he missed it.

#230 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 09 November 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Posted Image


Crab with Hardened Blood at End of Long Shit. Doesn't sound too penile to me

Wow! Didn't you just wake up?

These are my thoughts at 7:30am before I eat breakfast

Having a nice bowl of crab blood and shit for breakfast? Mmm! A great way to greet the day! :sundog:

The latter comes after the breakfast bowl. Hold the blood. Not literally.

#231 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostBrucey, on 09 November 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

The size of mine is not unintentional

Stroking?

#232 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 November 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

View PostBrucey, on 09 November 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

The size of mine is not unintentional

Stroking?

:D-13:

#233 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3732 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

#234 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

Posted Image
Intentional.

#235 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3732 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

View Postgoose, on 09 November 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

Posted Image
Intentional.

yeah yeah

#236 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:34 PM

Back in high school, our neighbors were a wonderfully kind elderly couple that would spend their winters in Florida ... Each year, between November and April, we would watch their house, water their plants, turn lights on and off, etc

Knowing that the house was empty, and wanting to do our part to make it looked occupied, two friends ( all I had ) and myself built an enormous snow penis on the front lawn ... It took the three of us to haul the head to the top ..

We were not only proud, but I can remember coming close to throwing up from laughing so hard

Anyways, the following morning I woke up, and when I looked out the window, I was horrified - the snow penis had been toppled

Upon further inspection, I noted car tire tracks in the snow - it turns out that my Mom was not amused ( at least until years later when she admitted it )  .... When she saw our creation, she took the '73 Cadillac and used it like a battering ram to take down the beast ..

#237 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

Posted Image

#238 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

#239 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

Posted Image

#240 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users