Moving Pictures or Vapor Trails?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Moving Pictures or Vapor Trails?

• Moving Pictures
    • Vapor Trails
  2. 2. One Little Victory or Limelight?

• One Little Victory
    • Limelight

If pick Vapor Trails over Moving Pictures by a hair. Is that acceptable?

And I'd choose Limelight.

Nothing aboot this pole can be taken seriously.

*poll

Unless this is about the polar regions, and damn it, TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY JR!

• Like 1

I'd even easily choose my least favorite song off MP (Witch Hunt, a great song) over my favorite song off Vapor Trails (Earthshine, another great song).

I'd take Ghost Rider over Witch Hunt and Vital Signs...and maybe even YYZ. But I like VT more than most.

• Like 2

I'd even easily choose my least favorite song off MP (Witch Hunt, a great song) over my favorite song off Vapor Trails (Earthshine, another great song).

I'd take Ghost Rider over Witch Hunt and Vital Signs...and maybe even YYZ. But I like VT more than most.

I just finished listening to VT now. I think I gave it a "7" in that other poll thread. If I didn't, that's what I'm giving it now. There isn't one song that i dislike on it, just some that don't do anything for me.

I know that many put Snakes well ahead of VT but not me. Better sound or not, the songs off VT are much stronger IMHO.

But for me, MP is Rush at their zenith.

• Like 3

Which one is "better"? Moving Pictures

Which one do I play the most? Vapor Trails

Limelight is an excellent song, pretty much perfect.

OLV, like parts of the album it comes from, could use a tiny bit of editing to make it better. IMHO :)

• Like 1

They certainly had some fire in their bellies when they recorded Vapor Trails, and that is to its credit, both in the songwriting and the execution.

But Moving Pictures is a product of absolute genius- so many different elements fitting just so.

And Limelight is certainly a better song than One Little Victory. In my opinion, of course.

• Like 3

They certainly had some fire in their bellies when they recorded Vapor Trails, and that is to its credit, both in the songwriting and the execution.

But Moving Pictures is a product of absolute genius- so many different elements fitting just so.

And Limelight is certainly a better song than One Little Victory. In my opinion, of course.

This

• Like 1