Geddy's not wearing his ring...

lerxstlicious

Hi girls. Did anyone else notice that Geddy had his left hand pushed way down into his pocket for the duration of his induction speech for Yes? This picture was posted by the official Rush page last night and it looks like he isn't wearing his ring... :( rnrnoring.jpg
  • Like 1

When did Geddy ever wear a ring? I've never seen him wear one when he's going to be playing.

This.

That's what I remember as well, but if he needs a hug, hey, I'm ready !!

• Like 3

Ahhh, you're right! I don't recall usually seeing it when he's playing! I guess I was worry-warting over nothing. He and Nancy make a really cute couple. I was hoping that the retirement hadn't driven him to a post mid-life crisis or something! :codger: :joker: Thanks for the info, girls!
  • Like 2

I didn't realize where this was posted, but I'd have posted the same in the non-women oriented forums. I thought society was done with the whole "fairer sex" thing? We're all equal, or didn't the memo get distributed adequately?

This board is far from G-rated, but we try to keep things classy here. "That shriveled old cut up pecker" is not a great post regardless of what forum you posted it in. But yeah, it's a little worse here in NWW.

Maybe he went back to Sweet Sweet Connie, doin' her act.

Or he's available for the Geds Gurls. That shriveled old cut up pecker.

Not a good or useful post, especially in the ladies' section. Mind your surroundings.

I remember it being like this back when I first joined, years ago. It's why I didn't stick around. Even here in New World Women, angry and aggressive men would come into our topics and make disparaging comments for no reason other than to be rude or get a reaction. I see the maturity level hasn't improved. I'll see myself back out.

Not a good or useful post, especially in the ladies' section. Mind your surroundings.

I remember it being like this back when I first joined, years ago. It's why I didn't stick around. Even here in New World Women, angry and aggressive men would come into our topics and make disparaging comments for no reason other than to be rude or get a reaction. I see the maturity level hasn't improved. I'll see myself back out.

Don't hate the forum .. be the forum

• Like 3

Maybe a little too aggressive for your tastes (although I don't really see it) but certainly not angry.

Maybe a little too aggressive for your tastes (although I don't really see it) but certainly not angry.

But that's the point. This is the girls' hangout. There's no reason for guys who are "maybe a little too aggressive" to be hanging out in here. Us guys have the whole rest of the board to act that way.

http://orig03.deviantart.net/2ff7/f/2010/263/7/7/geddy_at_the_beach_by_beforeandafter2112-d2z537s.jpg

In all honesty, Geddy probably looks better as a 63 year old than when he was 23.

He was a freak!

http://orig03.deviantart.net/2ff7/f/2010/263/7/7/geddy_at_the_beach_by_beforeandafter2112-d2z537s.jpg

In all honesty, Geddy probably looks better as a 63 year old than when he was 23.

He's drank so much wine he has matured like one.

• Like 2

I would think if he's going to be playing one of his vintage basses he probably wouldn't wear a ring to keep from scratching up the neck or hitting on the strings. Some people can wear rings and play and other people don't like to.
  • Like 1

Let's face it, girls. We're living on hope. I'd be content to have a decent personal conversation with him. I just think he's a very intelligent, multi-faceted human being. We could talk baseball and I would be happy.
  • Like 1